iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » No Time To Die

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No Time To Die
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff   Email TheHoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a huge Bond fan and think Daniel Craig has been excellent in his portrayal of the character, Skyfall is one of my favourite Bond Movies of all time, I have been looking forward to this for a long time!

I can't watch it yet due to health reasons, I'm not allowed in a cinema at the moment, but will be watching it as soon as I can.

Can't wait to see it.

Posts: 315 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jakey V
Master Rewinder
Member # 37348

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jakey V   Email Jakey V   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll definitly be seeing it. What do they mean in the preview when they say it's the finally? The final Daniel Craig film or the final of some reboot series? Or are they claiming not to ever make anymore? That's never true.
Posts: 204 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: A Long Time Ago! | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff   Email TheHoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Daniel Craig's final outing as Bond, there will be more Bond films I have no doubt about that, there are some very loud calls for a female bond but the favourite to be next is Rege-Jean Page.
Posts: 315 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home