iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » The Gift

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Gift
April Fool
Senior Rewinder
Member # 37390

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for April Fool   Email April Fool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it not long ago, I didn't hate it , totally, I thought the story line was good, but they could have made it better, was not crazy about the casting. Did anyone else see it?
Posts: 86 | Registered: Oct 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that the one with Cate Blanchette?
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Pitt it was. I liked it.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Unless it's this one from 2015 starring Jason Bateman,not seen it but here's the trailer -

https://youtu.be/I3IiZU9JBuE

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I forgot about that one!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's confusing. I thought it was the one with Cate Blanchette and Keanu Reeves. I'll check out this newer movie if it comes to Redbox or Netflix.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Well that's confusing. I thought it was the one with Cate Blanchette and Keanu Reeves. I'll check out this newer movie if it comes to Redbox or Netflix.
April Fool
Senior Rewinder
Member # 37390

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for April Fool   Email April Fool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant the one with Jason Bateman. It was very Fatal Atrraction-ish.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Oct 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked this film.
Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Just watched this and it was just "meh". Drawn out for too long and the ending sucked. I do remember wanting to see this film in the theater, but it wouldn'5 have been one that the Hubby would want to see. It was like a bad combo of Single White Female and Fatal Attraction. I felt like the suspense was too predictable. Sorry for the bad review. I don'tmknow what else to say about it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home