iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » anything modern horror. (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: anything modern horror.
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

https://youtu.be/fh8FLnFQj3o - teaser trailer for the 2017 screen adaption of Stephen King's IT.

Curious to see what they do with this 2017 version of Stephen King's IT as i did love the original,though i certainly can't imagine it measuring up to the 1990 version I will still give it a chance and no doubt check it out upon its release!

Posts: 3074 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Legend
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
So,so far so good but i do think that the guys 'n' gals at Astron 6 could have certainly done with reigning in the wackiness a bit!

The latest from Astron 6, The Void, is getting some really good reviews.

-

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, check it out : www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKpu0OKvvIU

It will be out on UK blu-ray later this month !

Posts: 1944 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked out the trailer for The Void Johnny and It's definitely got my interest,don't look bad at all actually!

Finished watching The Editor and i must say i did greatly enjoy it overall but boy was it insane at times!

Posts: 3074 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Cell (2016)

"When a strange signal pulsates through all cell phone networks worldwide, it starts a murderous epidemic of epic proportions when users become bloodthirsty creatures,
and a group of people in New England are among the survivors to deal with the ensuing chaos after." (IMDb)

Watched this decent horror film based on the 2006 novel of the same name by Stephen King.
It´s pretty typical modern "zombie" horror film but there´s some problems with the screenplay because you don´t care about the characters that much.
Few interesting ideas here but overall it´s not among the best King films.

Posts: 6754 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home