iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Texas Chainsaw 3D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Texas Chainsaw 3D
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw this in the movies last weekend, just another water-down remake of a classic horror flick. [Mad] But thats just my opinion. Anybody else see this yet ?
Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked it. I saw the 2D version. A friend of mine saw rhe 3D version and she said there were only like 2 scenes in it that were 3D.

I liked this version better than the last two that were released, and definitely better than part 2.

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dutch Gannon   Email Dutch Gannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you have more admiration for the new film if they wrote teens and youths more like they used to, that is with more personailty be it bad or good, and filmed it with more of that seventies eighties pre shake cinematography and nixed the color timing?
Posts: 168 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dutch Gannon:
Would you have more admiration for the new film if they wrote teens and youths more like they used to, that is with more personailty be it bad or good, and filmed it with more of that seventies eighties pre shake cinematography and nixed the color timing?

Absolutely I would ! And if you added a storyline that was remotely closer to the original feel of the movie and not completely cliche or carbon copy of every other teen slasher film out there would have helped aswell. Did you enjoy this film Dutch ?
Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dutch Gannon   Email Dutch Gannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen this one yet, but based off of every other horror film remake, I have to say that modern cinematography leaves me with a feeling of much to be desired.
Posts: 168 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cfcnvdyzrdDF
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Air Max
The Challenging Push Strategy turn on or turn off

Air Jordan Pas cher
Nike TN Requin
http://www.shoplouisvuittonoutlets.com
http://www.acheterairmaxs.com

Louis Vuitton on sale Lady Work From Property Produced Very simple

Louis Vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton bags
Why Do Folks Fail at Operating From Household

Louis Vuitton Outlet
Louis Vuitton Outlet

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This comes out on DVD and blu ray here in the uk in the next week or 2,not seen it yet,will rent it out but boy does it get some mixed reviews,it definitely seems a love it or hate it affair.
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home