iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » The Woman In Black (2012)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Woman In Black (2012)
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new ghost movie, with Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter fame!

-

-A young lawyer travels to a remote village to organize a recently deceased client's papers, where he discovers the ghost of a scorned woman set on vengeance.

Woman In Black 2012 Trailer

-

Check out the trailer! Looks creepy with all the dolls and the little girls singing the rhyme.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw previews for this the last time I went to the movies. I can't wait to go see it!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a book, a play and a movie already. I consider the old TV movie to be one of the most creepy I've ever seen. I hope this is good.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It premiered this weekend, and I'm hoping to see it soon! [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The preview looks extremely creepy!
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard several ppl say that this is an extremely creepy movie. I still haven't seen it...I'm waiting though!!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The film was okay!

It wasn't very scary though, although, if you've seen the ending then you know what happens, I'm not going to say anything in case someone here hasn't seen it.

It wasn't scary, but pretty interesting to watch.
My friend and I kind of liked it though.

Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched The Woman in Black about a year ago and liked it very much.
Excellent haunted mansion atmosphere, cool locations/settings and good work from the cast.
Of course i watched the film in the middle of the night with headphones so i found it effective.

Anyone seen the sequel The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death (2014)?

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home