iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » The Fighter (2010)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Fighter (2010)
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really enjoyed this movie. Marky Mark and Christian Bale, duking it out as brothers and trying to get their shlt straight. The boxing was good, especially the final bout, but this story was more about the family than the boxing. What a nutty family it was. Extremely entertaining stuff. My favorite parts were the funniest parts, when the sisters would get together and do their thing. The mom was a piece of work as well. Bale was good as 'Dlcky', the crackhead has-been older brother. Amy Adams gives a good performance as well. (I may be biased [Wink] ).

What did you think of this one?

-

IMDB Summary:
A look at the early years of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward and his brother who helped train him before going pro in the mid 1980s.

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i haven't seen this one, but i heard all about christian bale's performance, they say he did a great job.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another good one! Bale's performance was amazing.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't heard anything bad about this one. Top of my list to see, though, schedules' been busy. Anyone willing to fly to Canada for a night or two and babysit while me and my wife go to the movies....let me know...k.....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home