iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » this is the only movie you need to see this year!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this is the only movie you need to see this year!
Faust1979
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8548

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Faust1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's called Kick *** and this looks like it will be one of the coolest movies ever made. I don't know if I can post the redband trailer here so I will post the latest released trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBplWRWCQUg

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so many minor things that annoy me about this movie - even though I'd like to see it.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kingcain
Master Rewinder
Member # 6644

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kingcain   Author's Homepage   Email Kingcain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks pretty good,
Kind of reminds me of Mystery Men a bunch of inept guys saving the world.

Posts: 125 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Pooh
Master Rewinder
Member # 5798

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Princess Pooh   Email Princess Pooh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This film is released there in the UK on Friday. Dying to see it, look quite amusing. Hope it's not a case though of them showing all the best bits in the trailors!!!!!
Posts: 156 | From: London | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought of MYSTERY MEN when I saw the commercial too.

I cant believe they named a movie "KICK ***"! Can you magine little kids buying tickets? "Two for KICK *** please!"

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha good point, mamamia.

i believe this movie is based on the comic books titled "kick a.ss" (hubby has them). therefor, he is dragging me to see this, when it comes out. doesn't look bad. but we will see.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it´s actually R rated flick so little kids will not buy tickets for Kick A** [Cool]

Here´s the real truth:

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/12/kick-as-red-band-hit-girl-trailer-1568027

Or are there two versions? I don´t know...

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McLovin is gonna Kick ***!! Did anyone notice Nic Cage is in this flick?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nic Cage is the only reason I'm even remotely interested in this movie: Cage was off the hook in Bad Lieutenant recently, and it looks like Kick *** sees him back at his manic best. Even the Wicker Man remake was only worth seeing for surreal scenes like the Nic Cage vs. Leele Sobeski fight (yes, you read that right) and Cage, dressed up like a bear, trying to punch his way out of a fix.

Nic Cage is a legend.

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
atomik is right. i asked my husband and he said the kick a** books were not for kids. according to him, it's pretty gory. apparently hit girl's kills are gruesome. hmm..
i had no idea.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home