iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Help on TV movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help on TV movie
Kingcain
Master Rewinder
Member # 6644

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kingcain   Author's Homepage   Email Kingcain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this was a 00 flix....
I remember watching this flix it was made to look like a news broadcast about a group of terriost that were on a boat with a nuclear bomb. The news casters were on the dock next to the boat then the terriost were taken out. so the bomb squad goes on the boat and tries to disarm the bomb but makes a mistake and it goes off. Any ideas on the title. Funny story about this show I was really sick and had a bunch of niquil, I woke up about 3:00 a.m. and turned the tv on and saw this movie after it started I was so groggy and still a little high from the Niquil I thought it was a real broadcast. LOL I had to wake my wife up and she told me it wasn't.

anyway any ideas??

King

Posts: 125 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it "Special Bulletin" (1983) that you are referring to?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086350

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kingcain
Master Rewinder
Member # 6644

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kingcain   Author's Homepage   Email Kingcain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea thats it Thanks
Posts: 125 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingcain:
Yea thats it Thanks

No worries, kingcain. [Smile]
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home