iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » saw V1 october 23!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: saw V1 october 23!!
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been seeing the commercials for saw6 it comes out oct. 23rd. is anyone gonna go see it? i will probably wait for it to come out on dvd and buy it to complete my saw collection lol looks pretty good we will have to see i guess! [Cool] [Wink] [Smile]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm totally burned out on the Saw movies.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

35 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, another one? i didn't know they made a 6th one haha. i still have to see part 5, was that one any good?

so part 6 goes straight to video? hmm...

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 35  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

100 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
so part 6 goes straight to video? hmm...

No, I saw a preview for part 6 coming to the big screen. I still haven't seen 4 or 5 yet!
Posts: 3611 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 100  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

35 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't remember if it was part 3 or 4 that was bad...i really liked the others though.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 35  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the first couple but IMO they really fizzled after that plus it seems they've worn the franchise out in a hurry with the same boring story.......
Posts: 3842 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought saw v was pretty good myself but you will definitely have to watch it before you see saw v1 i was not too thrilled with saw 1V myself
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen any since the first one. I wasn't impressed with it, so I never bothered with the others.
Posts: 2893 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

35 Updates!

really petty? i thought the first one was great. i wasn't fond of the second one, but it was decent. i agree that they did seem to knock out a new one every year or so.
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, Ronnie. Really. [Smile]
Posts: 2893 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too. A friend rented the first one and we hated it ...then he came over a week later with the second one! I was like "Dude, why have you forsaken me?" well it ends up he had NETFLIXed them both at the same time! Hated Part 1 , Hated Part 2, they aint gettin another second of MY life!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

35 Updates!

apparently plenty of other people liked it, because they kept making sequels lol.
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i agree ronnie!!
Princess Pooh
Master Rewinder
Member # 5798

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Princess Pooh   Email Princess Pooh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Phrase - 'Flogging a Dead Horse' comes to mind.
Posts: 156 | From: London | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home