iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Bug

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bug
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did anyone else see this movie? haha, all i can say is, WOW [Eek!] [Big Grin] it was surprisingly funny, and very, very different!

i have to say that i liked it... for some odd reason.

if you saw this, what did you think?

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen it yet. It's on PPV next month. It looks kinda weird...I hadn't decided yet if I wanted to see it.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I love horror movies but that one just looks GROSS to me! Cant do it!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really mamamia?? i think you should give it a shot. the movie was advertised wrong, it is NOT a horror movie....well, in some sense it is, but it's mostly about paranoia, kind of a love story, but very dark and full of madness.

petty this movie is weird in the funny sense, i think you'd laugh your buns off! [Big Grin]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I put it on my NETFLIX list. Apparently a lot of other people reviewed this movie saying that the marketing behind it was off. It really looks like a sick discomfort of a movie to watch....I mean bugs under your skin? How gross it THAT?!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i'm glad you're going to watch it, this movie isn't for all people. the reason i laughed at it, because it was so...i don't know... nutty? the crazy part is, some people really suffer from paranoia even to the extent described in the movie. don't worry mama, you won't catch bugs crawling under anyone's skin, but the characters in the movie really believe they have bugs inside them.

just watch it! [Wink]

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my roomies in college used to do schrooms and see bugs comin outta his skin...........

P.S. Why did I bring that up

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry, I get temporary lapses of any semblence of reality all the time--about twice a week even.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home