iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » My Name Is Bruce

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Name Is Bruce
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce Campbell Returns!...leaves, and then returns again.

-

If you enjoyed the cult classic that was 'Bubba Ho Tep' then you'll dig 'My Name Is Bruce'; which sees 'The Chin' playing himself (to some extent). Bruce is a washed up, self obsessed, obnoxious B-movie actor mistaken for his character in the 'Evil Dead' franchise & recruited by the small-town folks of Goldlick to slay a mythical daemon called Guan Di; The Protector Of Bean Curd. This is as good as 'Bubba Ho Tep' (though nothing beats the Elvis commentary track) with Bruce on top form throughout: See it.

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was a great flick, but I'm a little biased. I love anything and everything Bruce Campbell is in.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This looks good. He's good in his show Burn Notice. Ever see the show? It's on the USA Network:
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/

[Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home