iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » REST STOP!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: REST STOP!!
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if anyone is up and about already right now on sc-fi is rest stop great scary movie from 2006 with jaimie alexander one of my favorite new scary flicks started at 9;00 a.m. [Smile] [Cool] [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i also have been seeing a commercial on sc-fi for the movie splinter on tonight at 9;00 p.m. looks pretty good and scary too. if anyone watches it let me know how it was as we will be out with friends tonight thanks dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to see the "real" Rest Stop. Rest Stop 2 is also good. I saw the first one on Sci-fi the first time and then bought it and watched it. They're both really good. I saw Splinter listed in the TV Guide, but I plan on watching Fool's Gold. Sci-fi does have some good movies from time to time.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
wow pettyfan i didn't know there was a rest stop before this one? what year was it out? i would like to buy it on e bay? have not seen rest stop 2 yet either thanks for the info dee [Cool]
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By "real" I meant the one not edited by the Sci-fi Channel. But who knows? They made a prequel to Vacancy so they may make a prequel to Rest Stop.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
oh okay i actually don't think they cut out much on sci-fi just swearing maybe cause they showed alot of the bloody stuff but your right always good to see the real one so i will probably buy it anyways thanks alot [Smile] [Wink] [Cool]
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hey pettyfan i bought both rest stop movies yesterday on e bay for 6.00 can;t wait to see the second one !!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home