iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » My Bloody Valentine-3D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Bloody Valentine-3D
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always wondered why they never made a sequel to "My Bloody Valentine". Now, they have remade it in 3D. The thing to me about new horror movies..is they are TOO scary. Plus they make everything so dark, that sometimes you can't even tell what is happening.

What do you guys think of this?

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEslhyvBWgFpvB

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh for goodness sake!!!!

Bloody Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks pretty cool to me. No such thing as TOO scary for me, because the last time a movie ever scared me was when I was about 12. I'd LOVE for a movie to scare me or even make me jump....I still love watching them though.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I could do without the 3-D, but will I watch this little gem? Well hell yeah! I'm a sucker for horror movies, good, bad or wretched. Plus, there's Jensen Ackles. So at least there'll be some eye candy.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Plus, there's Jensen Ackles. So at least there'll be some eye candy.

heck ya petty! he's a babe.
all the reason in the world to watch it.. jensen is one of the hottest guys on tv these days. i'm loving supernatural.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not a huge fan of the original. I think what totally ruins it for me is the ending.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that looks pretty good i have never seen the original so [Wink]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willow
Master Rewinder
Member # 4953

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Willow   Email Willow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed the original (and yes I have it on dvd [Smile] ) I am hoping that the remake is good. And I love that Jensen Ackles is in it. I love his show Supernatural.
Posts: 105 | From: Indiana | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw that Tom Atkins is in this movie. He has been in lots of 80's stuff...Night of the Creeps, The Fog, Lethal Weapon, and Halloween 3.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that the storyline is going to be different in the new one compared to the 1981 film. I saw the trailer for this film and I can't wait to see it in 3-D!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179891/

Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm watching for Jensen Ackles. The horror element is just a bonus, LOL.
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home