iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Favorite video arcade games? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favorite video arcade games?
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that hockey game looks awesome bernie,don't think i can ever recollect seeing that in any uk arcades,it does look cool!

-

operation wolf was a pretty cool arcade game,i had an amstrad cpc464 home computer and owned - operation thunderbolt which is the 1988 videogame sequel to wolf.

was one of my favourite games on my home computer and a pretty good adaption of the arcade hit.

-

operation wolf arcade version - https://youtu.be/BOy43d9MDKc

operation thunderbolt arcade version - https://youtu.be/KO4InEhKU9M

-

amstrad cpc 464 version & commodore 64 version was distributed by ocean who seemed to be behind quite a few decent home video arcade adaptions!

https://youtu.be/zVCjgSp1_HA - amstrad cpc 464 home computer version of operation thunderbolt.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hockey game is f...n awesome. Some people might look at it and think it's just fussball with ice hockey players but no that is not the case. You really can control the puck really well and there's no puck going under the stick or any of that which you get with fussball. I rate fussball about 2/10. This game I rate 10/10.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
The hockey game is f...n awesome. Some people might look at it and think it's just fussball with ice hockey players but no that is not the case. You really can control the puck really well and there's no puck going under the stick or any of that which you get with fussball. I rate fussball about 2/10. This game I rate 10/10.

I 2nd this! I love Dome Hockey. I get super pumped if I ever see that game around.
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend recently bought a standup arcade game with pacman art on it. It has 60 vintage video games built in. Its kinda funny cause another friend and myself got decent at galaga back in the day and we have all the top scores on this new machine and my friend that owns it can't get beat our top scores.
Posts: 1995 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home