iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » hollywoods dolls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hollywoods dolls
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive decided to collect the 80s hollywoods dolls anyone remember them half their hair changed colour in water and they wore sunglasses and swimming costumes i managed to track down two of them 4 to go
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amaranth what are the dolls? is it something that was only over where you are? got pictures?

So recently I dug through my toy chest....i'm going to give my little Velma kelly barbie to my buddy's little girl thats obsessed with Velma.....So I googled searched my doll to only find:

Barbie Ladies of the 80's

Joan Jett, Cyndi Lauper, and Deborah Harry..........also Jennifer Beals in Flashdance (which is sold out) in all my nerdiness I kindof want the Flashdance doll alone for the cool packaging!!!

http://www.retrotogo.com/2009/10/barbie-ladies-of-the-80s-dolls-debbie-harry-joan-jett-and-cyndi-lauper.html

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toys_Hollywoods.htm
hope this works, wanted to keep my new dolls in good cond but my 2yr old girl wants to play with them lol

Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link! they look like I would have loved them then....the Woody and Chip dolls hair alone is cracking me up! [Smile]

Cool site..........It's awesome they have a commercials tab.

I still have my Jem dolls......I even bought a Jem doll complete in box from Mexico maybe 10 years ago haha I totally get wanting to buy them again.........(reminiscing purposes)

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
Jem and the misfits loved them i had Kimber too they came with a song tape? love 80s toys cant get enough of them lol
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AS a kid, I had Cher, Farrah, Charlie's Angels (with Cheryl Ladd), Tuesday Taylor, Dusty, The Sunshine Family, Darcy (a favorite), a few Barbies and of course Wonder Woman.

Nowadays I have action figures. Star Wars, Lady Death and Cry for Dawn [Smile]

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home