iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » What was your 80s style?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What was your 80s style?
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was your 80s style?

Rocker fer sure!

Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was living in Hawaii as a kid I had the surfer style (ala Sean Penn in Fast Times). As a pre-teen in the late 80's living in New York I was more middle-of-the-road, kind of a mix of jock, slacker & prep (like Corey Haim in License to Drive or Kirk Cameron on Growing Pains).
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a skater in the 80's so had the complete baggy clothed surfer look.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had just hit my teens in 89 and was big into skateboardin and bmx. So i guess my style was bright oversized clothing and bobo sneakers.I also beleive I had a mullet to go along with that.
Posts: 224 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rocker/Joker...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ya I also remember havin those lines shaved into the sides of my head along with the mullet.
Posts: 224 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home