iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GM is getting rid of Pontiac. So sad because I always adored the beloved 80's Trans Am and Firebird. [Frown]
It's a sad sad day for me...

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had heard that they might not eliminate the line altogether. Apparently, Saturn and Hummer have both been axed, but plans are in the works to streamline Pontiac so that some of the more popular models will still be offered to the public. I certainly hope that they find a way to keep Pontiac alive...it's such an iconic American car - the GTO, Firebird, Grand Am, and Grand Prix. My brother had a Firebird and I currently have a G5. It would be very sad to see Pontiac go!
Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
growing up my parents almost always had a Pontiac. Very reliable cars.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sad day in deed for America. STUPID greedy US auto companies... Analyst are predicting that GM will go completely out of business in the next year. Then Chrysler, maybe Ford. No more American made cars or trucks... Another step towards third world status... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Oh well... Who wants ice cream??? [Smile]

-

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home