iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » What 80's / 70's TV Sets are everyone buying? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What 80's / 70's TV Sets are everyone buying?
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Reginald Perrin! How was the remake? We have yet to see it over here.

Great list. I went to the same university as Earl Hamner, Jr., creator of The Waltons. He was considered a god on campus. [Smile]

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

I couldn't bring myself to watch the remake. The original is just too weird and wonderful [Smile]

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alot of the shows mentioned are on the netflix instant watch
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to update my sets:

Dallas seasons 1,2,3,4 & 5
The Hitchhiker two 2-disc sets, 17 episodes
Amazing Stories season 1
Fame season 1
21 Jump Street seasons 1,2 & 3
Moonlightning season 1
The Incredible Hulk seasons 1 & 2
Dynasty season 1
The A-Team seasons 1 & 2
Beauty and the Beast season 1
Airwolf season 1
V complete
Magnum PI season 1
Twilight Zone season 1
Cagney and Lacey season 1
Crime Story season 1
Falcon Crest season 1
Misfits of Science complete
Remington Steele season 1
Tales from the Crypt season 1

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot my favourite version of Jane Eyre from 1983.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! I just re-read my post where I was so bummed about Facts of Life's first 3 seasons being released and then nothing.. finally 3 years later, they came out with season 4 which I have but didn't realize season 5 was out? Time to snag that one. [Wink]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My updated list as well:
MASH, Greatest American Hero, FAME, Barney Miller, Three's Company, Hill Street Blues, Different Strokes, All In The Family, Buck Rogers (Complete Series), Planet Of The Apes, Cheers, Wonder Woman, Who's The Boss, Silver Spoons...and...ummmm....Little House On The Prarie (hey...it was season 2 in a discount bin for ONE DOLLAR...what would you have done?)

Add: Greatest American Hero Season 2 + 3, FAME season 2, Charlie's Angles Season 1, Webster Season 1, Moonlighting Season 5 (though I don't have 1-4), The Bill Cosby Show season 1 (60's), CHIPS season 1 + 2, Perfect Strnagers season 1, ALF seaosn 1, Barney Miller season 2, Miami vice seaon 1, and V the complete series...Wanted Dead Or Alive complete series (an old western show).
* Though not yet official copies, I also have the complete series of The Wonder Years and Season 1,3, 4, 5 of the Six Million Dollar Man, and Seaosn 1 of The Fall Guy.

Ronnie...didn't know about season 4 + 5 of Facts Of Life....might be a good Christmas present for my wife!

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally bought Shogun (1980) dvd-box.
So there´s gonna be a James Clavell (Shogun-Tai Pan-Noble House) marathon sometime in the future.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the__wizard
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 10993

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for the__wizard   Email the__wizard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been trying to get whos the boss, roseanne, and cheers. also was a bit later 2 point 4 children loved that programe.
Posts: 13 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Just got Lace II (1985) so now i have both Lace mini-series on dvd.

-

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish Netflix had the Lace mini-series. I never got to see it back in the 80's.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home