iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Motto's and quotes from 80's movies you use in life (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Motto's and quotes from 80's movies you use in life
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that story. And yep, Phoebe in Fast Times is better!!! Just ask Judge Reinhold!! Hee hee..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
I love that story. And yep, Phoebe in Fast Times is better!!! Just ask Judge Reinhold!! Hee hee..

"Jeez. Doesn't anyone f***ing knock any more?"
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
oohhh and whenever I am playing poker...I know it's cheesy but

"I sink I have a frush"- Takashi

One of my favorite scenes in that movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JprubgAoEoQ&feature=related
I'm still laughing!

Here's another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E22HXKFdSMY

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

101 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had completely fogotten about that scene. Oh man, that was great.

That movie should have been on my top three list.

| Site Updates: 101 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Chick really dig me because I rarely wear underwear"

Hey you asked.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

22 Updates!

I have a database that was just built to store all my images on, it holds roughly 16 terabytes...constantly breaking down on me too. So whenever someone new from IT comes down to help, they always ask the same question..."How much power this thing use?"

I love to answer..."1.21 Jiggawatts". You would be amazed at how many of these college kids don't get it....it is sad.

| Site Updates: 22 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

22 Updates!

"She gives more rides than Greyhound" -Can't buy me Love
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I get asked by someone in upper management (morons) "can you fix the file server?" I say, "if it bleeds we can kill it" (from Predator). Then I tear into Jaws with "this was no boat accident!
Did you notify the Coast Guard about this?" "Didn't you get on a boat and check out these waters?"

Nver mind! I've got a pulse! I think we're going to be OK here... [Big Grin]

You looks I get are indeed priceless...

[ 03. November 2008, 13:49: Message edited by: jdocster ]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
"She gives more rides than Greyhound" -Can't buy me Love

"Yeah, but her ticket didn't cost me a thousand bucks."

Eleanor, you nuked my brother. You took him from geek status, to king status, to no status.

[ 04. November 2008, 03:01: Message edited by: Valley ]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley....

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

[Confused] [Razz]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
"**** off fer sure, like totally!"

Actually, I seldom cuss, so I never use any of those quotes.

Instead,

"Ok, but if they attack the car, save the radio."

is more my style.

EleanorJune
unregistered

22 Updates!

You ignored the Donald Miller geek for seventeen years, now you want to ride the Ronnie Miller express!
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Eleanor, I don't wanna ride the Ronnie Miller anything!

Oh and if anyone is looking for me, I'll be out cruising in my dad's Tic-Tac-Tile wagon.

EleanorJune
unregistered

22 Updates!

I know Valley! I just couldn't help myself...it's a good line!
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trust me, maybe you could too."

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower.

EleanorJune
unregistered

22 Updates!

"listen......, you smell something?" -gohstbusters
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Slider....<sniff>.....you stink.
EleanorJune
unregistered

22 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by Valley:

hahahah I need to go find someone I can use that on today!
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:

The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.

Talk to me goose...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another good one for Poker games:

"Two and four kings....that's good, yes?"

"No....you have too many kings."

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

101 Updates!

"What the efff are robster craws?"
| Site Updates: 101 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by EleanorJune:
"listen......, you smell something?" -gohstbusters </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Love it..
I also love:

'Ray. If someone asks if you are a god, you say, "yes!"'

EleanorJune
unregistered

"I bet she gives great helmet" - Spaceballs
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home