iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Trivia Question Game (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trivia Question Game
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Damn you Valley, I was all over that.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Career Opportunities Devo. Ha
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K, next one will not be so easy.....

What was the dive that Thornton Melon did in "Back to School"?

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the triple lindy
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie the Sunflower Goddess:
K, next one will not be so easy.....

What was the dive that Thornton Melon did in "Back to School"?

C'mon...that was simple. [Big Grin]

"I'd love to tame her shrew" HAHA. [Smile]

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I know I just had to give one that didn't go on for so long like the Shag question.

Okay, let's see.....

In the movie Armed and Dangerous, what was the name of the company that John Candy and Eugene Levy's characters worked for?

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I believe that is Watchdog or Guarddog Security. Something with a dog. I could be wrong, I haven't seen that in ages.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guard Dog Security is correct Devo.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yep it is Guard Dog Security.

Okay let's try this one:

In the movie "Sixteen Candles", what kind of socks was Long Duck Dong wearing when grandpa was describing his clothing to the police when he was missing?

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Jessie, I remember Grandpa mentioning something about a red argyle sweater, so knowing Long Duk Dong his socks were probably argyle as well.
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Val you guess it! Right on! Now I need to do a tougher one....

If you are a "Clue" fan this should be a piece of cake. What was the goofy phrase that Mrs. Peac0ck used at the dinner table when all of the guests were waiting Mr. Boddy's arrival?

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

And Tan Trousers....

No, he's not retarded.

Great line.

We are DEVO

Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
If you are a "Clue" fan this should be a piece of cake. What was the goofy phrase that Mrs. Peac0ck used at the dinner table when all of the guests were waiting Mr. Boddy's arrival?
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Come on any "Clue" Fans?????
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

I'll get it soon

We are DEVO

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been on the tip of my tongue for 2 days, but won't come to me. I've seen this movie so many times. [Confused]

I do vaguely remember something like: I'm not sure why we're here, but I'm going to enjoy it or have fun or something like that. That's all I got for now.

[ 13. August 2008, 17:57: Message edited by: 80'sRocked ]

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Jessie....more trivia please!
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
K, I guess I need to give the answer to this one because it was too hard!

She says: Heaven's to Betsy. They were all sitting around talking about what they do.

Let's try one that should be easier.

Who played Jake Ryan's friend while they were in the gym working out in "Sixteen Candles"?

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

Isn't that a very young Jake What's his name, from "Body by Jake"?

we are DEVO

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Was it Tony Longo......best known by me from the HBO show "First and Ten".
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
You got it right!!

Who costarred with Patrick Swayze as his love interest in the mini series "North and South"?

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
ok...North and South huh...I think it was Lesley Anne Down...not to be confused with Leslie Ann Warren who I thought was great in the movie "Pure Country". Ok 80's fans..."Clue" and "A Night in Heaven".
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Thanks once again Senior Valley!

Let's try this one:

Who played Patrick Swayze's brother in Next of Kin?

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Bill Paxton...he was only in the beginning though because he ran into a little trouble with the bad guys.
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Okay let's steer clear of Mr. Swayze on the next one and mix it up!

What was the name of the character that JoBeth Williams thought she had become in the 1985 film "American Dreamer"?

Back ground on the film for those of you who aren't familiar with it. She won a romance novelist contest and was given an all expense paid trip to Paris. She suffered a head injury had thought she was the herione from her favorite romance series.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home