iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Good ideas for an 80's Halloween costume

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good ideas for an 80's Halloween costume
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to see if anyone has any good ideas for an 80's halloween costume?????

I wanted to be something different this year and make it 80's themed? It could be anything or anyone from the 80's? Let me know your suggestions. [Wink]

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MADONNA
BOY GEORGE
YOU AND A FRIEND IN CHOOSE LIFE SHIRTS AS WHAM
MOLLY RINGWALD IN HIDEOUS PINK PROM DRESS
CYNDI LAUPER

[ 23. October 2007, 07:14: Message edited by: mamamiasweetpeaches ]

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a Whammy? Or if you're going for a real person, maybe Oliver North or Ivan Boesky. Or if it's the children in mind, try Inspector Gadget or Lion-O or even Orko. Then again Crockett and Tubbs would work just as well for duos. Just a few thoughts.

"You were fools to think you could keep Samhaine the Spirit of Halloween locked up forever, Ghostbusters. And fools deserve a swift demise. Tonight I shall bring about Halloween Eternal."

Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home