iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » your favorite Fraggle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: your favorite Fraggle
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked Boober the best. I typically enjoy hypochondriacs who aren't too cynical, and Boober was always entertaining when he'd take the negative spin on any given situation and assume the worst would always happen (I think some of that's rubbed off on me as well). Plus I love the way he was designed as well; it takes a stellar puppeteer to get strong emotions from a character without eyes, and Dave Goelz pulled it off winnings for 96 episodes (and it's good to know he likely will reprise the role on film if it's made).

If you watched the show, who was your favorite?

Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOBO!!!! I named one of my dogs Gobo, and the other Sprockett. My best friend always told me I reminded her of Red.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked Boober and Gobo.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all about the Doozers and those intricate salt structures they keep on building!

The trash heap is a close second...

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a GOBO fan. Red too. How did they never hook up? They would have been a good couple. One down to earth and the other free spirited. PERFECT!
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dorothy
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dorothy   Author's Homepage   Email Dorothy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I REMEMBER THE THEM SONG "DANCE YOUR CARE AWAY, WORRY FOR ANOTHER DAY, LET THE MUSIC PLAY, DOWN IN FRAGGLE ROCK. " BUT I DO NOT REMEMBER THE RED HEADS NAME AND I LOVED HER THE MOST... MAN I WISH THEY WOULD PUT THAT SHOW ON AGAIN!!!!
Posts: 82 | From: Easton Pa | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Season 1 is available on DVD. Season 2 is coming out September 5.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snaggy
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4911

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for snaggy   Email snaggy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mokey was always my favorite

I actually have a Fraggle Rock RECORD! It has the theme song on both sides along w/ two other songs (one one each side as well). I also have the entire book collection that came out.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tidalwavetiburon
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4939

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tidalwavetiburon   Email tidalwavetiburon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Doozers!! That is all [Smile]
Posts: 14 | From: mass | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home