iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Culture » Growing Pains (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Growing Pains
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might have been Chelsea Noble, is he still married to her? It reminds me I have to pick up his autobio, I sw it the other day at the book store.

Those three guys were fun together, Mike did some hialrious stuff like writing test answers on his shows in one episode. I seem to remember faintly another episode where Brad Pitt was playing some kind of rock star? I also like it when Hall of Famer **** Butkus played Bobby's father, and they were butting heads about his future. Another good one was an unknown Matthew Perry as Carol's boyfriend. Wasn't there even a few Just the Ten of Us crossover episodes? There were a bunch of great cameos in this show and Married w/children, that's why I hope they at least release the Growing Pains seasons 1-4.

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked Boner. I remember the ep where he joined the Army. When I was a kid I thought that was so sad! I loved Just the Ten of Us. I remember there were a few eps with Coach Lubbock and his clan. They had dinner in one ep...I wish Just the Ten of Us would be released on DVD. Oh well till then there's You Tube.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk Cameron and wife Chelsea Noble also did the Left Behind movies together. They are very religious.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Kirk Cameron and wife Chelsea Noble also did the Left Behind movies together. They are very religious.

And crazy....!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crazy is good......sometimes.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She did play his girlfriend on the show.

Here's the camp they founded...it seems pretty awesome, they both seem like really super nice people:

http://www.campfirefly.com/

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vashti1999
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1837

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for vashti1999   Email vashti1999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The prospect of a 2nd season dvd was brought up during a recent chat with Warner Bros. on another forum but unfortunately they didn't give any concrete info on when if at all they'd be releasing it.

If you're interested, here's the chat transcript:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/chat/warnertv08.txt

Posts: 60 | From: New York City | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home