iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Donny Osmond

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Donny Osmond
muckluck30
Rewind Curious
Member # 3751

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for muckluck30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about anybody else, but I fell in love with Donny in the 80's, and I've been a huge fan since then. He just put out a new cd, and i got it the day it came out and instantly fell in love with it. Has anybody else heard it, or even herad that it was coming out? I'm just curious to see what other people think about it.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved Donny Osmond in the 70's when he did the Donny and Marie Show-I thought he was the coolest as Captain Purple. I wish they would release the entire Donny & Marie seasoned sets on DVD.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muckluck30
Rewind Curious
Member # 3751

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for muckluck30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would be awesome if they did that.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to BLAST 'Soldier Of Love'! I was such a fan of his when he was coming back.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He still looks great. I saw him on a talk show a few months ago and its like he never aged a day.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that THE OSMOND family was a bunch of "Morons.....I ment Mormons"
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Donny now hosts a TV game show, though I don't recall the name at the moment, and I never saw it (unless I'm quickly flipping the channels).
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He hosts the new Pyramind show, I am not sure what amount though-ha. I never watch it. I used to love the old one with **** Clark, but nothing is the same, cause I don't like the people now, even though Donny is hosting, the celebrity guests are usually annoying.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first heard Donny's song "Sacred Emotion" (from 1989), I originally thought it was George Michael singing! [Smile]

Then I later read that George Michael once idolized Donny back in the 70's! Oh, the irony! [Cool]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steven that sounds like "Puppy Love" to me. [Wink]

Isis last I heard it was the $25,000 pyramid, but with inflation it could be "The Biiiillllion Dollar Pyramid" by now. [Big Grin]

I watched the Donnie & Marie Show every week as a kid, but it was for Marie and definitely not Donnie. [Razz]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home