iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Salt in My Tears-Martin Briley

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Salt in My Tears-Martin Briley
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember this song?

I heard it on the radio the other day. It was a song I loved back when it was out on the radio. It's one I had forgotten all about.

But, it has such a nostalgic feel to it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bi5Oci3m3M

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW...I haven't seen that video in years. Good stuff. Remember this one by Hurricane. They never got the credit they deserved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk313C9cOeA

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are those guys?? I have never even heard of them...they aren't too bad to look at. I have never heard that song, that is weird.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
In the Salt in My Tears video- I used to have about 10 dresses like that tank top dress she is wearing....I had every color you could think of. I loved them. I have no idea why they don't still make them.
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurricane is a great band!

And what about Martin Briley.
Everyone should have this collection:

http://www.amazon.com/Mercury-Years-Martin-Briley/dp/B000AMWMCC

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting thing about Hurricane is that the bass player is the brother to former Quiet Riot guitarist Carlos Cavazo and the guitar player is the brother to former Quiet Riot bassist Rudy Sarzo.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another good one by Hurricane - I'm On To You:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DssSCNufJ5U

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Does anyone remember this song?

I heard it on the radio the other day. It was a song I loved back when it was out on the radio. It's one I had forgotten all about.

But, it has such a nostalgic feel to it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bi5Oci3m3M

Great song! I don't remember Hurricane though...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Like I said - they never got the credit they deserved. Should have hit it big.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home