iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Now with Low Carbs: The what song are you listening to thread (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Now with Low Carbs: The what song are you listening to thread
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SIXX AM

Just open your eyes...
Just open your eyes...
And see that life is beautiful.
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry... at my funeral?

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
records1black
Master Rewinder
Member # 7105

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for records1black   Author's Homepage   Email records1black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Den Harrow: Day by Day ´87 is a great album!

Hey great to see someone with good taste my friend!!!!
Posts: 180 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
SIXX AM

Just open your eyes...
Just open your eyes...
And see that life is beautiful.
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry... at my funeral?

That's a good song. Good CD, overall.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gunpowder and Lead and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend-Miranda Lambert

Wicked Soul-Another Black Day

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
That's a good song. Good CD, overall.

Have not heard the entire CD yet...It's at the top of my list.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SIXX AM and Motley Crue (Preparing for Saturday's Cruefest!)
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
records1black
Master Rewinder
Member # 7105

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for records1black   Author's Homepage   Email records1black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one I love the prodigy. I know it's not 80's but hey that song is cool. [Cool]
Posts: 180 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valensia: The blue album - who says modern pop music has to be bad
TNT: Intuition
Vicious Rumors: Digital dictator

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best of Survivor...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Orion The Hunter - Awesome.
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love orion the hunter!

and survivor too!

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Love this band - Skillet. What do you guys think?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wgiJkrAL9K4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vbdTL7T0bU0&feature=related

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Well, not bad but maybe a little too modern for my taste.

Here´s this Finnish band called Brother Firetribe.
It´s not a video but you 80´s freaks might like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FInL-tWtzOM&feature=related

It features duet with Anette Olzon, the new Nightwish singer.

Here´s a video from the first album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af-4dYef9l4&feature=related

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
I like this alot...Is this a modern band?
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yeah it is.

Discography:

False Metal (2006)
Heart Full of Fire (2008)

Both veeeery good albums.

Homepage:

http://www.brotherfiretribe.com/start.cfm

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
This is freaking awesome music. I have to get these CD's. Thanks for introducing them to me. This kind of music is right up my alley...and the guitarist actually does solos! Good ones. Very 80's style rock/hair metal. I love it.
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Glad that you like it [Cool]

There´s not much this kind of stuff coming from the States at the moment.
Here in Europe the AOR/Hard Rock/80´s metal genre is alive and well.

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arch Enemy--Rise of the Tyrant
Meshuggah--Rational Gaze

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ambrosia Anthology:

I know 4 of these songs...

1. Mama Don't Understand
2. Biggest Part Of Me
3. You're The Only Woman
4. Nice, Nice, Very Nice
5. Life Beyond L.A.
6. Livin' On My Own
7. Holdin' On To Yesterday
8. Angola (Album Version)
9. How Much I Feel
10. Time Waits For No One
11. I Just Can't Let Go
12. Heart To Heart
13. And...Somewhere I've Never Travelled
14. Sky Is Falling
15. Still Not Satisfied
16. Cowboy Star (Edit)

-

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
I remember Ambrosia. Don't know much about them though... I do rememeber their big hit - You're the biggest part of me. Let me know how the rest of the CD is.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Savatage - Gutter Ballet:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Vg9Z0Os9ck
Great song and video.

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Savatage rocks!

Soundtrack - Thief of Hearts

- Moroder & Faltermeyer, every 80´s fan must know
these names.
This is one of the greatest soundtrack albums ever!

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Fastway - If You Could See

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O452swWRWL4&feature=related

Was on the "Trick or Treat" movie soundtrack. This is my favorite song from them, but for some reason, this track was never in the movie.

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
I remember Ambrosia. Don't know much about them though... I do rememeber their big hit - You're the biggest part of me. Let me know how the rest of the CD is.

80'sRocked,

This CD is actually pretty good.

So far I like these best:

2. Biggest Part Of Me - Hit song
3. You're The Only Woman - Hit song
4. Nice, Nice, Very Nice
5. Life Beyond L.A.
6. Livin' On My Own
7. Holdin' On To Yesterday
9. How Much I Feel - Hit song

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home