iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Vince Neil gets hitched again!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vince Neil gets hitched again!
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since we were recently discussing Motley Crue's Vince Neil and his facial makeover, I thought I'd share this with you guys. (My own comments are afterward):

VINCE NEIL TIES THE KNOT IN LAS VEGAS
The Associated Press

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Looks like the days of "Girls, Girls, Girls" are over for Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil. Neil, 43, the band's lead singer, married girlfriend Lia Gerardini, 37, Sunday at the Four Seasons hotel.

With MC Hammer officiating, the pair exchanged vows in front of a celebrity crowd that included Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx, Dennis Rodman and Playboy Playmate Brande Roderick, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

Motley Crue, the 1980s metal band known for their hard partying and wild sexcapades, recently reunited after a five-year hiatus.

The rocking couple's Clark County marriage license lists this as Neil's fourth marriage and Gerardini's second.

The pair live in Las Vegas.

Vince has been married four times? I wonder how long it will be before he divorces her? [Smile]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4th times the charm Vince buddy. Rock Ok.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had asked back in the other thread if he had proposed to her on the Remaking show, but nobody said, it lead you to think he was going to. Wow she is 37, holy cow. I thought she was over 40 fer shur. Ick. That's what makes me feel good, thinking that I don't even have the slightest desire to inject my face with all kinds of junk, and I am almost 37 myself. They must be living a hard life. All I can say is that I never drank or did drugs or smoked and maybe that's why I am lucking out on the wrinkles, cause I never stayed out in the sun either. And I use tons of moisturizer, and drink alot of water. I saw a model in a magazine who was in her 50's, and she looked better than alot of women I see in their 20's. Getting old does bother me, cause I look at Old old people and you just see an old person, they could have been drop dead gorgeous when they were young, but over time you are erased, and I think it is a scary process, and one I am not looking forward to. I don't know if anybody else feels that way. I do believe in looking as good as you can for your age, and it isn't easy either, but getting old definately is not something I personally am looking forward to.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read a magazine article about his teenage daughter who he doesnt acknowlege that is fed up about him talking about his little girl who passed away and never even mentioning her. I was surprised to know he HAD a teenage daughter. I was a huge CRUE fan and thought I knew all there was to know about them. I knew he married Charise who was a mud wrestler and they had Skylar who died of cancer very young. Thats pretty much the only one I remember. FOUR??????? Are we SURE????
I dont really think this is the one he'll grow old with either. Prove us wrong, Vince. Prove us wrong.
P.s: Isis....during the Vince Makeover special they kept referring to Lia as his fiancee. Then at the end they said "and Vince asked Lia to marry him. They are getting married winter 2005". I sort of laughed to myself and thought "Thats a year away. He's buying time!" but I guess they got married now....which is nice cuz he just had his makeover and should be lookin good in the pictures!
Anyone know how many kids he has? Or was it just the two I mentioned?

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but this is scary to me:

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I think they both look awful, especially her, seriously, I can not even imagine her with no make up on, and his nose looks terrible.

What does anybody else think?

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they look happy together, thats all that should matter.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
We all just talked about him getting remade, and he doesn't look like it really changed him for the better-to go through everything he went through.

If I spent all the money and time to do all that, I'd be mad in the end.

She is what I am talking about though, when it comes to how extreme women are looking, she doesn't even look real to me, she looks like silly putty, and that may be harsh-but so many people are doing things to make themselves look so awful, when they looked good to begin with, and went crazy having cosmetic surgery.

The whole idea for cosmetic surgery it to improve your looks, and when you see Michael Jackson and Joan Rivers, that to me is more scary than a few wrinkles.

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hope he didn't say **** at the wedding!!!

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

don't try to be bringing their love for each other down just because you don't think they're looking good. If they like the way they look and if they likw how each other looks thats all that matters.

isis, for somebody who is in their mid 30's you're still a very superficial person. I thought that should end when you leave high school.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Give me a break Sam, we went over this 100 times before, and I said if you try and tell me that there is one person out there that says that looks don't matter, you show that person to me, because looks do matter to everyone out there, wether they admit it or not, even you.

They can love each other to pieces for all I care, I am saying that plastic surgery isn't for everybody, and other people made other comments about it before I did, on other threads, and no one said a word, as soon as I say something, then I am superficial, oh well, I guess there are worse thing to be- [Razz]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
But how am I the one who is superficial, when I thought he looked better before the surgery, and I think she'd look better without all the make-up, I think they are the ones who are superficial, when you go to the extreme they have to look like that- [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally dont like fake TITTIES [Big Grin]

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Geez Rhodes, we finally have something in common-. [Eek!]
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...did RHODES just say that??? It must be some sort of New Years Resolution!
I dont like em either. Especially REALLY fake looking ones. Like Pamela Andresons juggs on her tiny little frame. Gimme a break.

Not to sound catty, but I thought about the "I wonder what she looks like with no makeup" thing too.

And,shave,Vince! Youw ent through all that trouble to get a makeover you should at least be willing to shave and wear deoderant! It's called "up keep",Man!!!!!

Vince's surgery had mininmal effext but I'm glad. At least he doesnt have Mickey Rourke/ Axl Rose face where he looks like he's in the Witness Protection Program.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home