iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Just Found This...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just Found This...
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://freephotosandvideos.com/

WOW! Awesome collection of vids! I was watching Kim Wilde 'You Came' and realized it never occured to me how much she looks like Kelly McGillis from Top Gun. Hope you all enjoy.

Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richie, that website is one Awesome 80's score! It has tons of obscure 80's videos with something for every taste in music. It is helping me remember some songs I want to add to my I-Pod. Nice Find. [Cool]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved that song "You Came" by Kim Wilde...as soon as I read the title, I remembered it, I had it on a cassette single. That is a great song. I am going to go check it out.

[ 24. June 2006, 20:27: Message edited by: ISIS ]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to get that site to work for me, and it shows part of the video, but I have no sound, maybe it still is loading....but it took me to some other screen where all kinds of XXX stuff popped up...I am not even sure what it was....but I don't wanna read about hot chicks...thanks anyway...I have no clue why that was connected with this site.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dangers of the internet. It has great lost 80's videos, but don't click on the "I Love The 80's" logo because it takes you to a bad place. Apparently, there are tons of hot chicks that want to meet me...well according to that site..ha.

Hey Baby we'll be back to pick you up later! (Remember that Mr. Microphone Commerical?) [Wink] [Big Grin]

Mr. Microphone Commerical

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
The same hot chicks that want to meet you...wanted to meet me too, so what does that say about either one of us???? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

I still can't figure out how to watch the videos. There is no where on there to adjust anything, like volume, it shows pieces of the video in the box, but it isn't playing the music, so I am going to give up.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home