iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Cheesiest Songs That You Love

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheesiest Songs That You Love
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of 80's songs on this list.

(click below):
http://music.msn.com/music/cheesiestsongs

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did they mean cheesy or SAPPY??????? those seem like alright songs to me, except for billy ray cyrus (achy breaky heart)...that song is retarded. but the others are mostly love songs.

i happen to like EXTREME - MORE THAN WORDS a lot.

hmh [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a song called "Suddenly" by Angry Anderson. It was used in 1987 as the theme for Scott and Charlene's (Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue) wedding on Neighbours.

"Suddenly you're seeing me
Just the way I am
Suddenly you're hearing me
And I'm talking just as fast as I can
To you
Suddenly, every part of me
Needs to know every part of you"

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home