iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Motley Crue

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Motley Crue
Hairbands8089
Senior Rewinder
Member # 216

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Hairbands8089   Author's Homepage   Email Hairbands8089   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the Crue twice on their 2005/2006 World Tour!! It was a Ride on the Wildside that Really Rocked!!!! The boys looked and sounded great!! Did anybody else see'em??
Posts: 53 | From: South Louisiana, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! Saw them 3 times on this tour. Once in Greenville, NC, once in Charlotte, NC and once in Greensboro, NC. Best shows I have saw in a long time and the backstage experience was well worth the extra money. I hope they make a new record. They were supposed to be going into the studio to record a new album, but I dunno if Tommy's new band Supernova will delay that or not...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hairbands8089
Senior Rewinder
Member # 216

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Hairbands8089   Author's Homepage   Email Hairbands8089   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they make a new record I wonder if Mick will be able to tour again. He hung in there pretty well throughout the entire tour but it was obvious he has very limited mobility. He's got to be one of the most underrated and underappreciated metal guitarists in history. He's like Rodney, he gets no respect. Here's to the band that started the glam/hair metal movement in the early 80's....Motley F***in' Crue!!!!
Posts: 53 | From: South Louisiana, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw them back in October here in Bismarck, ND. Best concert I've ever seen. Simply amazing. Hope to see them again sometime.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw them on Valentine's Day and it was probably the best concert I've ever been to and I've been to ALOT! The Crue was awesome!! I had a smile on my face the ENTIRE time cause it was so much fun to look at and sing to and wow, just incredible. They have so many great songs! Not a minute is boring. Next time they play, I'm so there...I'll be singing..."On with the show, go on with the show, come on baby, oh no, ooh my, my, my, my, my, my..."

P.S. Nikki Sixx is one of the hottest men on the planet [Razz] !

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw them too. I also saw them during their GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS and DR FEELGOOD tours.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Lee
Rewind Curious
Member # 4736

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Tony Lee   Email Tony Lee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHO WANTS 80's AND POSER METAL TO COME BACK.....????? I DO!!!!!! 80'S FOREVER GUYS!!
Posts: 2 | From: Greece | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next weekend I am going to see a Motley Crue tribute band called Dr. Feelgood. I'll let you all know how it goes.
MOTLEY- that show ^ is on the day of your graduation!

Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah why can't bands like that never come round here? I would have time to get through graduation and rock out to Crue songs in celebration....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anybody know anything about the sopased motley crue/aerosmith tour
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home