iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever)
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me an "F"

"Juke Box Hero"--Foreigner
"Waiting For The Big One"--Femme Fatale
"Long, Long Way From Home"--Foreigner
"Fool For The City"--Foghat
"What's Up"--4 Non Blondes
"Epic"--Faith No More
"Money(That's What I Want"--The Flying Lizards
"All Right Now"--Free
"Der Kommissar"--Falco

"Ooh Child(Things Are Going To Get easier)"--Five Stairsteps
*interesting note about this song it's one of two things that I have contributed to IMDb. In both the movies "Boyz N The Hood" and "Over The Edge" This song is being played as kids are being lead away by cops

"Rebels Of The Sacred Heart"--Flogging Molly
"Zombie Eaters"--Faith No More

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reel Around The Fountain - The Smiths
In a Big Country - Big Country
Arabian Knights - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Canyoudigit,

Moz rules! [Cool]

Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOH....I am going to Rock everyone's world with some great music....

Make Believe- Conway Twitty

One Night with You-Elvis

My mom sure knew some good songs!! Those are so great!

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**** Her Gently - Tenacious D

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mein Teil - Rammstein

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Bite The Hand That Bleeds - Fear Factory

Noms [Cool]

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

She Drove Me To Daytime Television - Funeral For A Friend

Noms [Cool]

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Born Again Anarchist - Soulfly

Noms [Cool]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmm...wow Noms, your songs are only 1 minute long...no wonder you like them so much, that's probably as much time as they could spend on lyrics. [Big Grin] Well, it seems there is lots of 1 minute music out there to be enjoyed.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Smiths - Back To The Old House.
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canudigit -brilliant!!!!!! I love love love the smiths!!!!!...Im half cut and have just got in....and I'm sorry to drag the rewinder reputation through the dirt but I just sang Alanis morrisette ironic with two friends then did a dance routine to what a feelin from flashdance, i did get compliments for it but I'm sorry to say, i even tried to do the break dance bit .........SORRY....vodka and wine are evil and made your friend Earth Angel behave in manner that you would all find embarrassing.....night night XXX ps I am not a lush!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tut tut Earth Angel, what next foxy boxing? [Smile]
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpecialK
Master Rewinder
Member # 2152

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SpecialK   Email SpecialK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my playlist at the moment:

"Black Steel" - Tricky
"Overcome" - Tricky
"Ready Steady Go" - Paul Oakenfold
"Starry Eyed Surprise" - Paul Oakenfold
"Let Me Clear My Throat" - DJ Kool
"Paid In Full" - Eric B. & Rakim
"The Bridge" - MC Shan
"So Cold" - Breaking Benjamin
"Somebody Told Me" - The Killers

Slightly random. [Smile]

Posts: 221 | From: Northern Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by isis9968:
Hmmmmmm...wow Noms, your songs are only 1 minute long...no wonder you like them so much, that's probably as much time as they could spend on lyrics. [Big Grin] Well, it seems there is lots of 1 minute music out there to be enjoyed.

Why do you obsess over the fact that people list songs at the speed they do.Don't you have anything better to do than nitpick at people's listening habits? Of course the songs are over a minute long, I typed the list of the best songs I had been listening to in the two hours I spent on the internet last night.

Jeez!!!!

Noms [Cool]

ps. Who the **** are you to criticise other people's songwriting talent. What was the name of the last song you wrote and who the hell ever went out and bought it, or paid good money to hear you sing it live. Just because our musical tastes differ, you don't see me sinking so low to slag off the artists you listen to so why don't you back off???

[ 21. January 2005, 02:04: Message edited by: Nomisdrol ]

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cure - Galore
The Police - greatest hits
Junior senior - d d don't don't stop the beat

ps I feel so rough today, I actually had to go in to my own profile to see where I had written....and boy am I cringing about my flash dance exploits...... [Embarrassed]

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"G"

"Play Dirty"--Girlschool
"save All Your Love"--Great White
"Alive"--Godsmack
"I'd Wait a Million Years"--The Grass Roots
"Basket Case"--Green Day
"The Locomotion"--Grand Funk Railroad
"Closer To Home(I'm Your Captain)"--Grand Funk Railroad
"When I Come Around"--Green Day
"Rocket Queen"--Guns 'N Roses
"Electric Avenue"--Eddy Grant
"sexual Healing"--Marvin Gaye
"American Woman"--Guess Who
"Sweet Child O' Mine"--Guns 'N Roses
"You Could Be Mine"--Guns 'N Roses
"One In A Million"--Guns 'N Roses
"Our Lips Are Sealed"--Go Go's
"I Want To Drive the Zamboni"--Gear Daddies
"House of the Rising Sun"--Geordie
"Voodoo"--Godsmack
"Geek Stink Breath"--Green Day

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
quote:
ps I feel so rough today, I actually had to go in to my own profile to see where I had written....and boy am I cringing about my flash dance exploits...... [Embarrassed] [/QB]
Don't worry i will not let you forget this.

Echo & The Bunnymen - Crocodiles.

Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon.
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Moment of truth - Damageplan (running time 6.50)
The Fun Palace - Annihlator (6.22)

Noms [Cool]

Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Necros - I.Q. 32.
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything - Bauhaus
Slow Jam - New Order
London Calling - The Clash

Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Love - Maybe The People Would Be The Times Or Between Clark And Hilldale.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Jumping ahead a few letters to "M"

"Pass The Dutchie"--Musical Youth
"Smokin In The Boys Room"--Motley Crue
"Two Out of Three Ain't Bad"--Meat Loaf
"Die My Bride"--Murderdolls
"The Power of Thy Sword"--Manowar
"Dr. Feelgood"--Motley Crue
"Kickstart My Heart"--Motley Crue
"One Step Beyond"--Madness
"Dead, Jail or Rock n Roll"--Michael Monroe
"Same ol Situation(S.O.S.)"--Motley Crue
"Take The Money and Run"--Steve Miller Band
"White Wedding"--Murderdolls
"Convoy"--C.W. McCall
"The Joker"--Steve Miller Band
"Mercyful Fate(medley)"--Metallica
"Two Tickets to Paradise"--Eddie Money

Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
The Pixies - Debaser.
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
Divided Soul - Soft Cell
Pretty In Pink - The Psychedelic Furs
If You Were Here - The Thompson Twins

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home