iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever)
All for Noms and Noms for all...
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Down With The Sickness - Disturbed

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2500 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that song Noms.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Ronnie and Earth Angel, I just bought The Killers CD a few days ago. It rocks. Mr. Brightside is brilliant.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4160 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Girls by Oingo Boingo
Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fever to Tell - the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Posts: 973 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
****s of Death - Vio-lence ("12 Inches of Dangling Doom")

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2500 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"--Black Sabbath
"What's My Age Again"--Blink 182
"Atomic"--Blondie
"Hold On To 18"--Black N Blue
"Silent Hight"--Bon Jovi
"I Want Candy"--Bow Wow Wow
"Feelin' Satisfied"--Boston
"Video Killed The Radio Star"--The Buggles
"Song 2"--Blur
"She Don't Know Me"--Bon Jovi
"Hey Mama"--The Black Eyed Peas
"You Make Me Feel"--Bonfire
"Rebel, Rebel"--David Bowie
"Lit Up"--Buckcherry
"Tarazan Boy"--Baltimora
"Invincible"--Pat Benetar
"One Way Or Another"--Blondie

Been Listening to my "B' Folder quite a bit lately I guess

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Green Day's "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"

followed by:

Third Eye Blind "Graduate"

311 "All Mixed Up"

The Clash "Radio Clash"

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

The man comes around - Johnny Cash
Over The Wall - Testament
Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
I'll Be There - Hardline

Noms [Cool]

CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The GAME f/50 Cent "How We Do".....GGGGGGG-UNIT!!

Followed By:

Young Jeezy "A-Town Stomp"

TI "You Don't Know Me"

Boyz N the Hood f/P.Diddy "Dem Boys"

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wedding Present - Always The Quit One.

From their new album(tis great by the way) i got a promo copy a month before the UK release date, so i am very happy young man.

Gedge is still loosing in love though, poor guy.

Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a hangover today so I'm mellow AM Gold: "God Only Knows What I'd Be Without You" by THE BEACH BOYS.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joy Division - Shadowplay.
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

33 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good pick CANYOUDIGIT.
joy division is awesome.

i've got prince - little red corvette

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 33  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was listening to the "oldies" with my mom...

He's so Fine
Lonely Nights
When Will I See You Again
Heart and Soul
Love will Keep us Together

I love Captain and Tenille- [Cool]

Posts: 13449 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Now on to my "C" Folder

"Hurt"--Johnny Cash
"Kids In America"--The Catch 22
"Tears In Heaven"--Eric Clapton
"Should I Stay or Should I Go"--The Clash
"Crazy"--Patsy Cline
"Shake Me"--Cinderella
"25 or 6 to 4"--Chicago
"Lullaby"--The Cure
"Fascination Street"--The Cure
"White Room"--Cream
"Coming Home"--Cinderella
"The Rain, The Park and Other Things"--The Cowsills
"My Girl(Gone So Long)"--Chilliwack
"Linger"--The Cranberries
"Hair"--The Cowsills
"Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm"--Crash Test Dummies
"Big Eyes"--Cheap Trick
"Heartbreak Station"--Cinderella(very underrated song)
"Ring Of Fire"--Johnny Cash
"I'm Eighteen"--Alice Cooper

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Still More "C's"

"Easy"--The Commodores
"Breakout"--The Crumbsuckers
"Nevermore"--Cradle Of Filth(this ones for you Noms)
"I Am He"--The Crumbsuckers
"A Boy Named Sue"--Johnny Cash
"Let The Good Times Roll"--The Cars
"I Want To Destroy You"--Circle Jerks
"Shelter Me"--Cinderella
"Fear Of The Dark"--Cradle of Filth
"Radio, Radio"--Elvis Costello
"Dreams"--The Cranberries
"Brick House"--The Commodores
"Necromantical Screams"--Celtic Frost

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kylie minogue - Rhythm of love
Madonna - The Immaculate Collection
Nick Drake - Pink Moon

Posts: 973 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

On to some "D's"

"Just Got Lucky"--Dokken
"Conflict"--Disturbed
"Be Quiet and Drive"--Deftones
"Long Train Running"--The Doobie Brothers
"Sultans of Swing"--Dire Straits
"Punk Rock Girl"--Dead Milkmen
"Taking Retards to the Zoo"--Dead Milkmen
"Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon"--Neil Diamond
"Oh Ruby"--Dirty Looks
"teasin' Pleasin'"--Dangerous Toys
"Hungry For Heaven"--Dio
"Love Me Two Times"--The Doors
"Too Fast For Love"--The Donnas
"Sweet Caroline"--Neil Diamond
"Watching Scotty Die"--Dead Milkmen
"Satisfaction"--Devo
"Kung Fu Fighting"--Carl Douglas
"Surfin Cow"--Dead Milkmen
"Down With The Sickness"--Disturbed
"Hush"--Deep Purple
"I Believe In A Thing Called Love"--The Darkness

StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part of Earth Angel's post:
quote:
...Nick Drake - "Pink Moon"
That song was very cleverly used in a TV commercial for Volkswagen a few years ago!

I bought a special CD of tunes used in VW commercials, which included that song, and a couple other 80's songs!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"E's"

"Lucky Man"--Emerson, Lake and Palmer
"Blue"--Eiffel 65
"Whole Hearted"--Extreme
"Friday On My Mind"--The Easybeats
"Boogie Wonderland"--Earth Wind and Fire
"Brain Dead"--Exodus
"Get The Funk Out"--Extreme
"Rest In Peace"--Extreme
"Copperhead Road"--Steve Earle
"Livin' Thing"--ELO
"Showdown"--ELO
"Magnet and Steel"--Walter Egan
"Kid Ego"--Extreme
"Mutha"--Extreme
"AEIOU Sometimes Y"--EBN OZN
"Unbelievable"--EMF

Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
The Wedding Present - Boing!
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Morrisey - Now My Heart Is Full.
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Circle Jerks - Wasted.

I'm alone on the Rewind. [Frown]

Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Morrisey - November Spawned A Monster.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home