iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever)
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Down With The Sickness - Disturbed

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that song Noms.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Ronnie and Earth Angel, I just bought The Killers CD a few days ago. It rocks. Mr. Brightside is brilliant.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Girls by Oingo Boingo
Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fever to Tell - the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
****s of Death - Vio-lence ("12 Inches of Dangling Doom")

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"--Black Sabbath
"What's My Age Again"--Blink 182
"Atomic"--Blondie
"Hold On To 18"--Black N Blue
"Silent Hight"--Bon Jovi
"I Want Candy"--Bow Wow Wow
"Feelin' Satisfied"--Boston
"Video Killed The Radio Star"--The Buggles
"Song 2"--Blur
"She Don't Know Me"--Bon Jovi
"Hey Mama"--The Black Eyed Peas
"You Make Me Feel"--Bonfire
"Rebel, Rebel"--David Bowie
"Lit Up"--Buckcherry
"Tarazan Boy"--Baltimora
"Invincible"--Pat Benetar
"One Way Or Another"--Blondie

Been Listening to my "B' Folder quite a bit lately I guess

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Green Day's "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"

followed by:

Third Eye Blind "Graduate"

311 "All Mixed Up"

The Clash "Radio Clash"

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

The man comes around - Johnny Cash
Over The Wall - Testament
Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
I'll Be There - Hardline

Noms [Cool]

CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The GAME f/50 Cent "How We Do".....GGGGGGG-UNIT!!

Followed By:

Young Jeezy "A-Town Stomp"

TI "You Don't Know Me"

Boyz N the Hood f/P.Diddy "Dem Boys"

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wedding Present - Always The Quit One.

From their new album(tis great by the way) i got a promo copy a month before the UK release date, so i am very happy young man.

Gedge is still loosing in love though, poor guy.

Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a hangover today so I'm mellow AM Gold: "God Only Knows What I'd Be Without You" by THE BEACH BOYS.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joy Division - Shadowplay.
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good pick CANYOUDIGIT.
joy division is awesome.

i've got prince - little red corvette

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was listening to the "oldies" with my mom...

He's so Fine
Lonely Nights
When Will I See You Again
Heart and Soul
Love will Keep us Together

I love Captain and Tenille- [Cool]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Now on to my "C" Folder

"Hurt"--Johnny Cash
"Kids In America"--The Catch 22
"Tears In Heaven"--Eric Clapton
"Should I Stay or Should I Go"--The Clash
"Crazy"--Patsy Cline
"Shake Me"--Cinderella
"25 or 6 to 4"--Chicago
"Lullaby"--The Cure
"Fascination Street"--The Cure
"White Room"--Cream
"Coming Home"--Cinderella
"The Rain, The Park and Other Things"--The Cowsills
"My Girl(Gone So Long)"--Chilliwack
"Linger"--The Cranberries
"Hair"--The Cowsills
"Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm"--Crash Test Dummies
"Big Eyes"--Cheap Trick
"Heartbreak Station"--Cinderella(very underrated song)
"Ring Of Fire"--Johnny Cash
"I'm Eighteen"--Alice Cooper

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Still More "C's"

"Easy"--The Commodores
"Breakout"--The Crumbsuckers
"Nevermore"--Cradle Of Filth(this ones for you Noms)
"I Am He"--The Crumbsuckers
"A Boy Named Sue"--Johnny Cash
"Let The Good Times Roll"--The Cars
"I Want To Destroy You"--Circle Jerks
"Shelter Me"--Cinderella
"Fear Of The Dark"--Cradle of Filth
"Radio, Radio"--Elvis Costello
"Dreams"--The Cranberries
"Brick House"--The Commodores
"Necromantical Screams"--Celtic Frost

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kylie minogue - Rhythm of love
Madonna - The Immaculate Collection
Nick Drake - Pink Moon

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

On to some "D's"

"Just Got Lucky"--Dokken
"Conflict"--Disturbed
"Be Quiet and Drive"--Deftones
"Long Train Running"--The Doobie Brothers
"Sultans of Swing"--Dire Straits
"Punk Rock Girl"--Dead Milkmen
"Taking Retards to the Zoo"--Dead Milkmen
"Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon"--Neil Diamond
"Oh Ruby"--Dirty Looks
"teasin' Pleasin'"--Dangerous Toys
"Hungry For Heaven"--Dio
"Love Me Two Times"--The Doors
"Too Fast For Love"--The Donnas
"Sweet Caroline"--Neil Diamond
"Watching Scotty Die"--Dead Milkmen
"Satisfaction"--Devo
"Kung Fu Fighting"--Carl Douglas
"Surfin Cow"--Dead Milkmen
"Down With The Sickness"--Disturbed
"Hush"--Deep Purple
"I Believe In A Thing Called Love"--The Darkness

StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part of Earth Angel's post:
quote:
...Nick Drake - "Pink Moon"
That song was very cleverly used in a TV commercial for Volkswagen a few years ago!

I bought a special CD of tunes used in VW commercials, which included that song, and a couple other 80's songs!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"E's"

"Lucky Man"--Emerson, Lake and Palmer
"Blue"--Eiffel 65
"Whole Hearted"--Extreme
"Friday On My Mind"--The Easybeats
"Boogie Wonderland"--Earth Wind and Fire
"Brain Dead"--Exodus
"Get The Funk Out"--Extreme
"Rest In Peace"--Extreme
"Copperhead Road"--Steve Earle
"Livin' Thing"--ELO
"Showdown"--ELO
"Magnet and Steel"--Walter Egan
"Kid Ego"--Extreme
"Mutha"--Extreme
"AEIOU Sometimes Y"--EBN OZN
"Unbelievable"--EMF

Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
The Wedding Present - Boing!
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Morrisey - Now My Heart Is Full.
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Circle Jerks - Wasted.

I'm alone on the Rewind. [Frown]

Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Morrisey - November Spawned A Monster.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home