iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever)
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nomisdrol:
Gonna watch ACDC live at Donington '91 in a bit...

Noms [Cool]

Have a look out for me then, it was a good show.
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im goin to see Hayseed Dixie in Nottingham on the 18th...random and unrelated in every way other than it sounds like ACDC.............I'm actually listening to Rainbow, deep Purple, Junior Senior, Surferosa, and the cure.... [Smile]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Canyoudigit.:
quote:

Noms [Cool]

Tw.a.t!!!

I had tickets for Donington that year but couldn't go due to breaking my right tibia and fibula 3 weeks before. Really wanted to see metallica as well... [Frown]

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Canyoudigit.:
quote:

Noms [Cool]

Tw.a.t!!!

I had tickets for Donington that year but couldn't go due to breaking my right tibia and fibula 3 weeks before. Really wanted to see metallica as well... [Frown]

Noms [Cool]

Metallica were also good, they did a couple of Misfits covers that i really enjoyed. I don't really like Metal but it didn't stop me returning the year after to see Slayer and Maiden. [Big Grin]
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In respone to another thread I am currently listening to...

Animal (F*ck Like A Beast)- WASP
Get The F*ck Out - Skid Row
Gilded C*nt - Cradle Of Filth

So there!!!!

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My usual '90s alternative is currently grinding out "Don't Speak" by No Doubt.
Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty Vegas

"Days Go By" [Cool]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HipsterMom27:
My usual '90s alternative is currently grinding out "Don't Speak" by No Doubt.

awesome song.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In response to another thread... [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz] ...I decided to listen to some stuff too, only I decided to go with the Bee Gees, and listened to:

Jive Talkin
and
Tragedy

My mom remembered she had taped a Concert of theirs off HBO, so we just went through all her tapes and found it, cause I have never seen it before, but that is my big plan now for the evening.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone familiar with Station Ripper? This is an awesome site where, after you DL the software, you simply record radio stations off the net. It is not illegal in the aspect that one is recording from an internet station(just like we used to do back in the day with our boomboxes) rather than 'demanding' the songs that we want to hear, ala Kazaa. Sure there are some corporate sponsor ads involved, that you can delete, but the pros outweigh the cons. Let me know what you think!
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage

Noms [Cool]

TNUC
Master Rewinder
Member # 3594

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TNUC   Author's Homepage   Email TNUC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tim cappello - i still believe

(off the lost boys soundtrack)

Posts: 193 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Sum of your achievements - Nailbomb

Noms [Cool]

Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
Dark Star - I AM KLOOT.

Riptide i have the feeling you may already know this band, if not check them out, you will love them.

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Vaselines
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Airbag - Radiohead
Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How The West Was Won [LIVE]
Led Zeppelin

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the killers - mr. brightside
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoop Dogg featuring Pharell - "Lets Get Blown"

Followed By:

Jay-Z/Linkin Park - "Numb/Encore"

Maroon 5 - "Sunday Morning" (That is a beautiful song by Maroon 5)

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Vigilantes by New Order
Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
NELLY f/Tim McGraw

"OVER & OVER" .....Actually it's not to bad of a song..I kinda like it [Wink]

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
killswitch engage - when darkness falls
next: finch - ender

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Tango in the night - Fleetwood Mac
Bananarama
Suzanne Vega - tried and true

I guess you could say that I'm in an 80's kinda mood today.

ps Ronnie - Mr Brightside is a brilliant tune

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by Earth Angel:
ps Ronnie - Mr Brightside is a brilliant tune

tis a brilliant one, indeed angel. love it, love it.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Spiral Scratch"--The Buzz****s
"LonG Way To Love"--Britny Fox
"Ambitious"--Jeff Beck
"Rock Lobster"--B 52s
"Miss Mystery"--Black N Blue
"The Load Out/Stay"--Jackson Browne
"Train, Train"--Blackfoot
"Orgasm Addict"--The Buzz****s

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home