iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever) (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever)
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I'm the Man

Joe Jackson.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4169 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Joe Jackson

especially Real Men

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Stepin' Out"

Is Joe Jackson's Best!! [Cool]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I used to think that too CT, until I heard I'm the Man.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4169 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All for Noms and Noms for all...
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"While You Sleep I Destroy Your World" - Nailbomb

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2500 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Saved By Zero" The FIXX
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Rock N Roll Party In The Streets"--Axe
"More, More, More"--Andrea True Connection
"Happy Birthday"--Altered Images
"Dancing Queen"--ABBA
"Eighties"--Killing Joke
"Don't Leave Me This Way"--Thelma Houston
"Boogie Shoes"--KC and The Sunshine Band
"Please Dont Go"--KC and the Sunshine Band
"The Wait"--Killing Joke
"Born To Be Alive"--Patrick Hernandez
"Violet"--Hole
"Smooth Criminal"--Alien Ant Farm
"Superstar"--Murray Head
"Get Down Tonight"--KC and the Sunshine Band
"Shake Your Booty"--KC and the Sunshine Band
"Waterloo"--ABBA
"SOS"--ABBA
"Obsession"--Animotion

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie Dale Winton
Master Rewinder
Member # 3419

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie Dale Winton   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie Dale Winton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Jackson - Got The Time
Toyah - Angel and Me
Porcupine Tree - Sleep Of No Dreaming
The Beat - Hands Off She's mine

Posts: 242 | From: Northampton, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It Feels so Good- Sonique

Thanks FAT!!

You saved me from running out to buy it, I owe ya! [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Got The Time" - Anthrax

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2500 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Little More Love

and

Deeper Than the Night

both by Olivia Newton-John

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

35 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toad the wet sprocket - all i want
gin blossoms - hey jealousy
lifehouse - take me away
letters to cleo - i want you to want me

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 35  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
"Little Girls" Oingo Boingo
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks that Kill---Motley Crue
Pushing Through---Mudvayne
Push It---Static X
The Line Begins to Blur---Nine Inch Nails
No Rain-----Blind Melon (Dang I miss these guys)
Prison Sex----Tool
3 Steps----Lynyrd Skynyrd
U Spin Me Round---Dope
I Will Be Heard---Hatebreed
Everlong---Foo Fighters

Posts: 3842 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just before I loggedon today..i was listening to
SKUNK ANANSIE-paranoid and sunburnt.
Stand out track has got to be IT TAKES BLOOD & GUTS TO BE THIS COOL,BUT IM STILL JUST A CLICHE.

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Same Deep Water As You - The Cure
Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"I Want To Drive The Zamboni"--Gear Daddies
"Hey Mama"--Black Eyed Peas
"Electric Avenue"--Eddy Grant
"Pull Me Under"--Dream Theater
"Tangled Up In Blue"--Bob Dylan
"That's The Way I Like It"--KC and the Sunshine Band
"Beth"--KISS
"Screamin' Down The House"--Raven
"Take Hold The Flame"--Queensryche
"And The Cradle Will Rock"--Van Halen
"Follow The Sign"--Helloween
"Sick Of You"--GWAR
"Welcome To The Boomtown"--David & David
"Wild Wild Life"--Talking Heads

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"This Love"--Pantera
"More More More"--Andrea True Connection
"Whiter Shade Of Pale"--Procol Harum
"Too Fast For Love"--The Donnas
"Mrs. Robinson"--Simon & Garfunkel
"Falling In and Out of Love"--Femme Fatale
"Mudshovel"--Staind
"When I Come Around"--Green Day
"Michael"--Franz Ferdinand
"Unchained"--Van Halen
"Numb"--Disturbed
"Space Oddity"--David Bowie
"Shes Always a Woman to Me"--Billy Joel
"Fade To Black"--Metallica
"Phantom of the Opera"--Iron Maiden
"Little Willy"--Sweet
"Rain"--The Cult
"dreaming"--Blondie
"Love Hurts"--Nazareth

Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
"Bel-Air" WEEZER
raggedyman
Master Rewinder
Member # 4065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for raggedyman   Email raggedyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE - The Police
Posts: 241 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judas Priest-Angel of retribution
W.A.S.P-Neon God,Part 1
Ice cube-War and peace
N.W.A-Straight otta Compton
Public Enemy-Greatest misses
overkill-Bloodletting
Cypress Hill-Temples of Boom and Black Sunday.

Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"Roller"--April Wine
"Green Green Grass of Home"--Tom Jones
"Isn't She Lovely"--Stevie Wonder
"Find Your Way Back"--Jefferson Starship
"My Plague"--Slipknot
"I Wish"--Stevie Wonder
"Hash Pipe"--Weezer
"Wasted"--Def Leppard
"Fortunate Son"--Creedence Clearwater Revival
"Don't Need A Gun"--Billy Idol
"Feel My Body"--Headpins
"Bad Girls"--Donna Summer
"Tom Sawyer"--Rush
"These Eyes"--Guess Who

Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Trivium - "Ascendancy" (Whole album)

Noms [Cool]

Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iced Earth
Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"Take Your Mama Out"--Scissor Sisters
"Fall to Pieces"--Velvet Revolver
"Boys Are Gonna Rock"--Vinnie Vincent Invasion
"Everybody Plays the Fool"--Main Ingredient
"1999"--Prince
"Remember The Heroes"--Sammy Hagar
"Fish Heads"--Barnes and Barnes
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams"--Green Day
"Frankenstein"--Edgar Winter Group
"I Don't Want To work(I Just Want To Bang On These Drums All Day)"--Todd Rundgren
"Wait"--White Lion
"We Are The Robots"--Kraftwerk
"Mama Said Knock You Out"--LL Cool J
"Creatures Of The Night"--KISS
"Domino"--Van Morrison
"Peg"--Steely Dan

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home