iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever) (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever)
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I'm the Man

Joe Jackson.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Joe Jackson

especially Real Men

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Stepin' Out"

Is Joe Jackson's Best!! [Cool]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I used to think that too CT, until I heard I'm the Man.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"While You Sleep I Destroy Your World" - Nailbomb

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Saved By Zero" The FIXX
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Rock N Roll Party In The Streets"--Axe
"More, More, More"--Andrea True Connection
"Happy Birthday"--Altered Images
"Dancing Queen"--ABBA
"Eighties"--Killing Joke
"Don't Leave Me This Way"--Thelma Houston
"Boogie Shoes"--KC and The Sunshine Band
"Please Dont Go"--KC and the Sunshine Band
"The Wait"--Killing Joke
"Born To Be Alive"--Patrick Hernandez
"Violet"--Hole
"Smooth Criminal"--Alien Ant Farm
"Superstar"--Murray Head
"Get Down Tonight"--KC and the Sunshine Band
"Shake Your Booty"--KC and the Sunshine Band
"Waterloo"--ABBA
"SOS"--ABBA
"Obsession"--Animotion

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie Dale Winton
Master Rewinder
Member # 3419

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie Dale Winton   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie Dale Winton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Jackson - Got The Time
Toyah - Angel and Me
Porcupine Tree - Sleep Of No Dreaming
The Beat - Hands Off She's mine

Posts: 242 | From: Northampton, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It Feels so Good- Sonique

Thanks FAT!!

You saved me from running out to buy it, I owe ya! [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Got The Time" - Anthrax

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Little More Love

and

Deeper Than the Night

both by Olivia Newton-John

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toad the wet sprocket - all i want
gin blossoms - hey jealousy
lifehouse - take me away
letters to cleo - i want you to want me

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
"Little Girls" Oingo Boingo
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks that Kill---Motley Crue
Pushing Through---Mudvayne
Push It---Static X
The Line Begins to Blur---Nine Inch Nails
No Rain-----Blind Melon (Dang I miss these guys)
Prison Sex----Tool
3 Steps----Lynyrd Skynyrd
U Spin Me Round---Dope
I Will Be Heard---Hatebreed
Everlong---Foo Fighters

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just before I loggedon today..i was listening to
SKUNK ANANSIE-paranoid and sunburnt.
Stand out track has got to be IT TAKES BLOOD & GUTS TO BE THIS COOL,BUT IM STILL JUST A CLICHE.

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Same Deep Water As You - The Cure
Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"I Want To Drive The Zamboni"--Gear Daddies
"Hey Mama"--Black Eyed Peas
"Electric Avenue"--Eddy Grant
"Pull Me Under"--Dream Theater
"Tangled Up In Blue"--Bob Dylan
"That's The Way I Like It"--KC and the Sunshine Band
"Beth"--KISS
"Screamin' Down The House"--Raven
"Take Hold The Flame"--Queensryche
"And The Cradle Will Rock"--Van Halen
"Follow The Sign"--Helloween
"Sick Of You"--GWAR
"Welcome To The Boomtown"--David & David
"Wild Wild Life"--Talking Heads

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"This Love"--Pantera
"More More More"--Andrea True Connection
"Whiter Shade Of Pale"--Procol Harum
"Too Fast For Love"--The Donnas
"Mrs. Robinson"--Simon & Garfunkel
"Falling In and Out of Love"--Femme Fatale
"Mudshovel"--Staind
"When I Come Around"--Green Day
"Michael"--Franz Ferdinand
"Unchained"--Van Halen
"Numb"--Disturbed
"Space Oddity"--David Bowie
"Shes Always a Woman to Me"--Billy Joel
"Fade To Black"--Metallica
"Phantom of the Opera"--Iron Maiden
"Little Willy"--Sweet
"Rain"--The Cult
"dreaming"--Blondie
"Love Hurts"--Nazareth

Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
"Bel-Air" WEEZER
raggedyman
Master Rewinder
Member # 4065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for raggedyman   Email raggedyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE - The Police
Posts: 241 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judas Priest-Angel of retribution
W.A.S.P-Neon God,Part 1
Ice cube-War and peace
N.W.A-Straight otta Compton
Public Enemy-Greatest misses
overkill-Bloodletting
Cypress Hill-Temples of Boom and Black Sunday.

Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"Roller"--April Wine
"Green Green Grass of Home"--Tom Jones
"Isn't She Lovely"--Stevie Wonder
"Find Your Way Back"--Jefferson Starship
"My Plague"--Slipknot
"I Wish"--Stevie Wonder
"Hash Pipe"--Weezer
"Wasted"--Def Leppard
"Fortunate Son"--Creedence Clearwater Revival
"Don't Need A Gun"--Billy Idol
"Feel My Body"--Headpins
"Bad Girls"--Donna Summer
"Tom Sawyer"--Rush
"These Eyes"--Guess Who

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Trivium - "Ascendancy" (Whole album)

Noms [Cool]

Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iced Earth
Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

"Take Your Mama Out"--Scissor Sisters
"Fall to Pieces"--Velvet Revolver
"Boys Are Gonna Rock"--Vinnie Vincent Invasion
"Everybody Plays the Fool"--Main Ingredient
"1999"--Prince
"Remember The Heroes"--Sammy Hagar
"Fish Heads"--Barnes and Barnes
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams"--Green Day
"Frankenstein"--Edgar Winter Group
"I Don't Want To work(I Just Want To Bang On These Drums All Day)"--Todd Rundgren
"Wait"--White Lion
"We Are The Robots"--Kraftwerk
"Mama Said Knock You Out"--LL Cool J
"Creatures Of The Night"--KISS
"Domino"--Van Morrison
"Peg"--Steely Dan

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home