iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: What are You Listening To II: (Subtitled: Best Damn Sequel Ever)
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think the old thread got lost somewhere.

Same rules as last time. Post what song(s) you're listening to.

"Black No. 1"--Type O Negative

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The larger posts were deleted in an effort to save room. As for what I am listening to. "Bad Reputation" By Joan Jett. I am watching Freaks and Geeks. It's the theme song.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4169 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

35 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best of my love - the emotions
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 35  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All for Noms and Noms for all...
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Broken - Pantera (RIP Dimebag)
Imperium - Machine Head (HEAR ME NOW!!!!)

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2500 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now You've Got Something To Die For - Lamb Of God

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2500 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Have You Ever Been(To Electric Ladyland)
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Heaven by Warrant.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4169 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

Heaven by Warrant.

We are DEVO

Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wedding Present - Granadaland
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpecialK
Master Rewinder
Member # 2152

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SpecialK   Email SpecialK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lost Souls" - 2Pac
"Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand" - Primitive Radio Gods

Posts: 221 | From: Northern Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Scatterbrain"-Radiohead
"Stuck in a Pagoda with Tricia Toyota"-the ****ies
Running up that Hill-Kate Bush

Posts: 4317 | From: Town called Malice | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's morning so I'm enjoying my daily dose of Howard Stern until I switch over to the alternative channels on Iceberg Radio.
Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

The Destruction of A Person - Superjoint Ritual

Noms [Cool]

HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toad the Wet Sprocket: greatest hits
Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Look of Love---ABC
You Spin Me Around---Dead or Alive
The Rose---Bette Midler
Cast of Nasties---Smashed Gladys
On Through The Night---Def Leppard
Mississippi Queen---Mountain
Dreamer---Ozzy Osbourne
Jenny(867-5309)---Tommy Tutone
Bad Religon---Godsmack
Loser---Beck
Tears in Heaven---Eric Clapton
Don't Stand So Close To Me---The Police

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Rio---Duran Duran
Spit It Out---Slipknot
Hooligan---Kiss
Rebel, Rebel---David Bowie
Queens of Noise---The Runaways
Kyle's Mom Is a Bitch---Eric cartman
Last In Line---Dio
Necromantical Screams---Celtic Frost
Me and My Wine---Def Leppard
Lights Out---UFO
No Rain---Blind Melon
Stand By Me---Ben E King
(Animal)F**K Like A Beast---WASP

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am listening to:

SLAVE TO LOVE!!!!!! by Bryan Ferry.....thanks to Muffy!!!! I have listened to it about 10 times in the past hour!!!! What a song!!

I love it!!!! If you have never heard it ever, I totally recommend it!

Thank you Muffy!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

PS...A Special Thank-you to Mr. Grems...for Teaching Muffy everything she knows!!!!

Posts: 13482 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

All The Small Things---Blink 182
Only God Knows Why---Kid Rock
Midnight Rambler---Rolling Stones
No More Tears---Ozzy Osbourne
Fuel---Metallica
Jah Live---Bob Marley
Cocaine---Eric Clapton
Here Comes the Sun---George Harrison
Twisted---Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Big Lizard in My Backyard---The Dead Milkmen
Love Machine---The Miracles
Basketball Jones---Cheech and Chong
Like a Rolling Stone---Bob Dylan
Two Tickets to Paradise---Eddie Money

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

House of the Rising Sun---The Animals
Deep Cuts The Knife---Helix
Peaches---Presidents of the United States of America
Shooting Star---Bad Company
Let's Go---The Cars
Twilight Zone---Golden Earring
Disasterpiece---Slipknot
I Would Die 4 U---Prince
Welcome To The Jungle---Guns N Roses
Longview---Green Day
Paradise By The Dashboard Light---Meat Loaf
Still Loving You---Scorpions
Long Stick Goes Boom---Krokus

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam-I wanna know how you listened to almost 40 songs in 2 hours??
Posts: 13482 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

look at the times again. it was closer to 4 hours. 3 hours between posts but figure an extra hour from when I started listening to when I made the first post.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I was looking at the ones from 1:12PM, to 3:22PM-that adds up to 2 hours to me.....are you listening to the whole song, or just the first 30 seconds of it???
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

first post 12:20
second post 1:12
third post 2:14
fourth post 3:22

that adds up to 3 hours but add another hour because I started listening at about 11:20

Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Listening to and watching vids too..

Days Turn Blue to Gray - Machine Head
The Beloved and The Hatred - Caliban
Vermillion Part 1 - Slipknot
White Wedding - The Murderdolls
Nymphetamine - Cradle of Filth
Imperium - Machine Head
Basket Case - Green Day
All The Small Things - Blink 182
The Unnamed Feeling - Metallica
Duality - Slipknot
Her Ghost In the Fog - Cradle Of Filth

Noms [Cool]

Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Gonna watch ACDC live at Donington '91 in a bit...

Noms [Cool]

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home