iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » So good, you had to get the next version...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So good, you had to get the next version...
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The topic is... Albums that you have gotten in the form of LP, Cassette Tape and CD. Ownership only counts, please don't include copies of tapes or CD's (Or LP's?) They are not legit.

I happen to own all versions of Huey Lewis and the News "Sports". Not to mention all versions of "Thriller".

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Go Go's Beauty and the Beat
Poison's Look What The Cat Dragged In
Janet Jackson's Control

I owned all 3 on LP but went on to purchase the CD's. LP's rocked!

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got all versions of "Purple Rain". Even the old vinyl! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so I guess CD remasters count too.

I have Men at Work's first album Business as ususal on tape,cd and vinyl and i also have the remastered cd version with bonus tracks.

A Flock of Seagulls self-titled first album

Simple Minds new gold dream, 81.82,83,84

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thriller
Permanent Vacation
Appetite for Destruction

still waiting to see a Modern Girls soundtrack on CD so I can have the 'Grand Slam' on it as well.

Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything - The Bangles. I had 2 tapes (I wore the first one out) and the CD.

I've got most of the Beatles albums on tape and CD, but most importantly I've got a couple of their albums on 8 track. Unfortunately I don't have an 8 track player.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home