iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » If Anybody Had a Heart-John Waite

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If Anybody Had a Heart-John Waite
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy...I found it on a record single, I bought it, it was from Germany, it didn't cost that much-like $2.00 plus shipping. I know I am setting myself up for something by asking this, but is a 7 inch record, the same as a 45 record?? The small one. I know records by 45 or 33, a 45 is a single and a 33 is an album, it said 7 inch. If it is a 45 record, I can stick it in my jukebox.

Cindy, I can take it and record it on to a cassette tape, but not a CD.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I'm aware, a seven inch record is a single 45. A 33 album is 12 inches, as in 12" remix
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Stitch!!! I thought that was right, but I wasn't positive, yeah...now I can stick it in the jukebox!!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's available on the About Last Night Soundtrack CD, I've owned it for years and am glad cuz yes, it's tough to come by.
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a ding dong...I posted about this in the Fire With Fire thread...my bad [Roll Eyes] .
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is on the About Last Night soundtrack it is the ending song when Debbie is riding away on her motorcycle. I wish that the soundtrack was available from Fire with Fire it also had the song from Fletch that was on it as well.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this world of right and wrong
The hardest part is beginning
By the time you find
where you belong
You're either losing or winning
Well I don't know how
But people seem to know
When you want somebody
bad enough
Well I want you now
and wherever you go
I'm gonna love ya till
you've had enough cause
If everyone had a heart
Yours would never be broken
If anybody had a heart like mine
People treat you like
the clothes you wear
They only see what you show them
Let them talk baby I don't care
They don't know where we're goin'
I love you so much
And I have for so long
How could anybody doubt it
Oh just one little touch
This love is so strong
Baby how can we live without it
If everyone had a heart
When you love somebody
You may stumble you may fall
But if you love somebody hard enough
Maybe you can get it all
If everyone had a heart
Anybody in the world
If everyone had a heart
If anybody had a heart
If everyone had a heart
If anybody had a heart
If everyone had a heart...

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
WOW WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Love that song even more now!!!

Those are awesome lyrics!!!!!

Thanks Valley- [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, thanks, Val, now I'm in the mood to hear it and gotta go dig the CD outta the closet [Wink] .
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I had to pull this thread back up, since I can actually hear the song now....and I have been playing it over and over... [Frown] -it is a tear jerker...

Thanks again Valley, for the words...(for posting them too- [Wink] )

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home