iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Some B4 and after photos of 80s stars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some B4 and after photos of 80s stars
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of these guys have hardly changed, some of others look like 85 was not 20 years ago but forty!!!

http://www.msn.handbag.com/galleries/gallery/gossip/celebrity_lives/gossip_posterboys/MemberID=1/

Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Boy George looks BAD!

Mine got stuck around #16 so I couldnt see the ones after GEORGE MICHAEL.

That "BEFORE" pic of Simon Le Bon is hot hot hot!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't believe what some of those guys looked like. My 20th year class reunion is this year, and some of those guys are my age and a little older, but I don't feel like I have aged as much in 20 years...to see that big of a change in myself. Maybe it is wishful thinking. I posted a new picture of me on my profile...and I look at those guys and think maybe it is a really good thing I never drank, smoked or did drugs...cause the best looking guy ...is Sting, and he is majorly physically fit.

Adam Ant and Howard Jones and Boy George and George Michael looked horrible. Michael Jackson, looks like a freak, of course. I never thought Mick Jagger and David Bowie were ever good looking when they were young, so they don't do anything for me still. David Bowie actually has aged the best, from when he was younger.

I think people who have aged well have to take good care of themselves. Look at Christie Brinkley and Chuck Norris. And I think Leslie Neilsen has aged well...because he looks the same now as he did when he was in the Poseidon Adventure. I saw him in Naked Gun 33 1/3 and I looked him up, this year he'll be 80...so he did Naked Gun 33 1/3 when he was like 68 years old, and Priscilla Presley was about 48...now she is 60- I never knew how old she was, and when I just saw her on Oprah she looked rather strange, but up until just a few years ago she looked great.

I think Rachel Welch and Morgan Fairchild look great for their age. Infact Morgan looks better now than she did when she was younger.

There are so many younger actors that look way worse than some of the older ones...when I saw Chris Penn and Mia Sara on the I Love the 80's show on VH-1...I would never have known it was them.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home