iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Hey all you Tiffany Fans..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey all you Tiffany Fans..
FontanaG
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for FontanaG   Author's Homepage   Email FontanaG       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True 80's fans of Tiffany she is coming out with a new album and has a web page to promote herself on MYSPACE. Once she adds you as a friend let her know that I told ya about her page.. Kewl....

Click on the link below

www.myspace.com/tiffanydarwish

you can visit my page at

www.myspace.com/mobiledjdennis

Posts: 59 | From: FontanaCA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Think I'm Alone Now. How is that possible unless the mall closed early?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiffany was rocking on "Baby Hit Me One More Time".
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FontanaG
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for FontanaG   Author's Homepage   Email FontanaG       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw her on that show as well did you have a chance to visit her or me on myspace.com she has a spokes hole that relays the messages to her while she is out on her new tour. TTYL Valley
Posts: 59 | From: FontanaCA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monty
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4319

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Monty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FontanaG:
True 80's fans of Tiffany she is coming out with a new album and has a web page to promote herself on MYSPACE. Once she adds you as a friend let her know that I told ya about her page.. Kewl....

Click on the link below

www.myspace.com/tiffanydarwish

you can visit my page at

www.myspace.com/mobiledjdennis

Here is the correct link for Tiffany's site:

http://www.myspace.com/tiffanymusic

Posts: 17 | From: Madison, WI | Registered: Sep 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home