iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Do any of you guys have this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do any of you guys have this?
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if any of you could help me. I'm trying to track down a copy of The Bangles Vh-1 Behind the Music episode. I only saw parts of it awhile ago. I'd be willing to pay money or trade some music or video. Any help would be greatly appreciated [Smile] .

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I would be able to find a video of it for you because my friend has the VH1 Behind The Music dvd of MOTLEY CRUE so I figured they must sell em. The only ones I saw on half.com were MOTLEY CRUE and BLONDIE and SHANIA TWAIN though.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Cindy, I will save you an hour. We had 5 good songs, Miss Hoffs was in like 2 movies. No one has heard anything of them in 15 years. End of show.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LONNIE
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LONNIE   Email LONNIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devo i like the Bangles Ms. Hoff has the seiest eyes in walk like a Egyptian, plus they were better than Bananarama
Posts: 91 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....but not better than THE GO-GOS.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway, everyone has their own opinions of the Bangles. But they had some pretty awesome harmonies on the debut All over the place. Three of the girls sang on it, and there was some pretty cool jangly guitar work as well. Their debut just doesn't get the respect it deserves. I think they just sort of fell to in-band fighting and Susanna becoming the frontwoman. Didn't Susanna Hoffs play in Lilith Fair in the 90s? Wasn't Micki Steele in the Runaways?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I went to one of the Lillith Fairs concerts a few years back...Sunsannah Hoffs wasnt at mine...but maybe she did one of the other ones.
Monty
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4319

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Monty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cindymancini:
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if any of you could help me. I'm trying to track down a copy of The Bangles Vh-1 Behind the Music episode. I only saw parts of it awhile ago. I'd be willing to pay money or trade some music or video. Any help would be greatly appreciated [Smile] .

You can obtain a copy of this from the following source:
[URL=http://www.musicstack.com/item.cgi?f=1&aid=z&item=12184&band=Bangles][/URL]

You can also check eBay for anybody who may have recorded it for sale on DVD.

-Monty [Smile]

Posts: 17 | From: Madison, WI | Registered: Sep 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home