iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Girls Just Want to Have Fun Soundtrack Wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls Just Want to Have Fun Soundtrack Wanted
Kurt Sloane
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4254

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kurt Sloane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all

iam not sure if this has beed posted already but any way

dose any one have the girls just want to have fun soundtrack?

if so i was wondering if u could upload it to me

thanks

richpags@gmail.com

Posts: 27 | From: Melb Victoria, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi honey,

I think my sister may have it on tape but as far as uploading it goes - ain't never gonna happen! Have tried & tried & tried. However, if want to download "Dancing in Heaven" by Q-Feel - that is the song that they dance to in the final dance off and available for downloads. xoxoxo

Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched this again last night and I could swear that that ending song was a dance aerobic routine that my mom used to do back in the 80s. I also remember when she did stuff to Electric Avenue.

I wish GJWHF soundtrack was available. Maybe someday...

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home