iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » All Brand Spanking New What Are You Listening To III (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: All Brand Spanking New What Are You Listening To III
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With A Shout(Jerusalem) - U2
Ain't It A Shame - B-52's

Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought it was a good time to revive one of my favorite threads.

Here's what I've listened to in the past hour or so. I love putting my PC on random [Smile]

Circle Jerks--I Wanna Destroy You
Motley Crue--Starry Eyes
Echo and the Bunnymen--Crocodiles
David Bowie--Changes
Yello--Oh Yeah
Scissor Sisters--Take Your Mama Out
Missing Persons--Walking in LA
The Waitresses--I Know What Boys Like
Modern English--Melt With You
Flrts--Jukebox(Don't Put Another Dime)
Gary Numan--Cars
Human League--Don't You Want Me Baby
Romeo Void--Never Say Never
Echo and the Bunnymen--Killing Moon
Wall Of Voodoo--Mexican Radio
The Pogues w/Kristy McColl--Fairytale of New York

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Berlin--Sex (I'm A)
Adam and the Ants--Antmusic
Missing Persons--Words
Spandau Ballet--True
Killing Joke--Eighties
Dexy's Midnight Runners--Come On Eileen
Berlin--The Metro
Green Onions--Booker T and the MGs
Santa Esmerelda--Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Plimsouls--Million Miles Away
Pretenders--Tattooed Love Boys
Altered Images--Happy Birthday
Simple Minds--Alive and Kicking
Til Tuesday--Voices Carry
Yellowcard--Ocean Avenue
Jim Carroll Band--People Who Died

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

David Bowie and Bing Crosby--Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth
U2--I Will Follow
Billy Idol--Don't Need a Gun
Joe Jackson--Real Men
Frijid Pink--House of the Rising Sun
Queen w/David Bowie--Under Pressure
XTC--Senses Working Overtime
Bow Wow Wow--I Want Candy
Scritti Politti--Perfect Way
Split Enz--I Got You
Missing Persons--Mental Hopscotch
Killing Joke--The Wait
Siouxsie and the Banshees--Spellbound
Joy Division--Love Will Tear Us Apart
Berlin--No More Words
The Vapors--Turning Japanese

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mad props to Sam on those stellar musical playlists. They look like what I play.

Here's mine today:

Eric B and Rakim-Paid in Full
The Tenants-Sheriff
Mercyful Fate-Curse of the Pharaohs
AC/DC-Let's Get it up
ESG-Moody
Cocteau Twins-Wax and Wane
INXS-Learn to Smile
Human League-Darkness
New Order-Love Vigilantes
Adam and the Ants-Press Darlings
Saxon-Denim and Leather
Black Flag-My war
Generation X-Revenge
The Cure-M
The Police-Canary in a Coalmine
Paul Collins and the Beat-Rockn'roll Girl
Chris Deburgh-High on Emotion

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Veronica's new album "The Secret Life of The Veronica's", and KT Tunstall's "Eye on the Telescope"
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prince: "The Hits / The B-Sides", "Parade", "Purple Rain", "The Beautiful Experience", "The Very Best Of Prince"
The Time: "Ice Cream Castles"
Barbra Streisand: Don't Rain On My Parade

And all the 80's hits on 1069 The Point. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you dead yet - Children of Bodom

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lullaby to Paralyze-Queens of the Stone Age
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Urge Overkill--Girl You'll Be a Woman Soon
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIN-With Teeth
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Urge Overkill rule Sam. Are they still together? I remember the Girl song being in Pulp Fiction. Didn't they have another song called Sister Havana?
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Girl You'll be a Woman soon is the only song by them I'm familliar with mainly because I'm a big fan of Pulp Fiction and Tarantino in general.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Dangerous Toys--Teas'n, Pleas'n
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pimpf - Depeche Mode
The Beach - New Order
Heartbeat - King Crimson
Dreaming My Dreams - The Cranberries
Valerie Loves Me - Material Issue
Bound For The Floor - Local H
Sheep - Pink Floyd
Limelight - RUSH
Stir It Up - Bob Marley
It's My Life - Talk Talk
About A Girl - Nirvana
Night Songs - Cinderella
Anyone - Yaz

[ 15. February 2006, 17:32: Message edited by: Louden Swain [formerly The Pixies] ]

Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyLove19781999
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2336

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BabyLove19781999   Email BabyLove19781999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No More Cloudy Days by The Eagles
Posts: 371 | From: Ottawa & Fort Lauderdale | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything by Dragonforce...they ROCK!!!!!

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

A Vulgar Display of Power by Pantera... (RIP Dimebag)
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
What About Love - 'Til Tuesday
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy

(little bit emo but hey, what the hell!)

Noms [Cool]

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Soilwork-Stabbing The Drama
Fear Factory-Obsolete
Metallica-Master of Puppets

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

It's Our Burden To Bleed - Caliban
Fatal Poison Whisper - Mendeed
Worst Is Yet To Come - Still Remains
B.Y.O.B. - System Of A Down

Noms [Cool]

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Iowa-Slipknot
Tooth and Nail-Dokken
Blind-Korn
Around the Fur-Deftones
Sweetness-Jimmy Eat World

Canyoudigit The Sequel
Master Rewinder
Member # 4506

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit The Sequel   Email Canyoudigit The Sequel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joy Division - Novelty
Kraftwerk - Tour De France
Upsetters - Dollar In The Teeth
The Specials - Friday Night, Saturday Morning
Scream - New Song(these should also be on the punk thread)

[ 24. February 2006, 04:43: Message edited by: Canyoudigit The Sequel ]

Posts: 109 | From: Bopping my way back to Coney! | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

On the radio I'm listening to

Red Rider--Lunatic Fringe

and on Arena Rock off my Digital Cable I'm listening to

Dio--Holy Diver

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home