iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » All Brand Spanking New What Are You Listening To III (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: All Brand Spanking New What Are You Listening To III
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With A Shout(Jerusalem) - U2
Ain't It A Shame - B-52's

Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought it was a good time to revive one of my favorite threads.

Here's what I've listened to in the past hour or so. I love putting my PC on random [Smile]

Circle Jerks--I Wanna Destroy You
Motley Crue--Starry Eyes
Echo and the Bunnymen--Crocodiles
David Bowie--Changes
Yello--Oh Yeah
Scissor Sisters--Take Your Mama Out
Missing Persons--Walking in LA
The Waitresses--I Know What Boys Like
Modern English--Melt With You
Flrts--Jukebox(Don't Put Another Dime)
Gary Numan--Cars
Human League--Don't You Want Me Baby
Romeo Void--Never Say Never
Echo and the Bunnymen--Killing Moon
Wall Of Voodoo--Mexican Radio
The Pogues w/Kristy McColl--Fairytale of New York

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Berlin--Sex (I'm A)
Adam and the Ants--Antmusic
Missing Persons--Words
Spandau Ballet--True
Killing Joke--Eighties
Dexy's Midnight Runners--Come On Eileen
Berlin--The Metro
Green Onions--Booker T and the MGs
Santa Esmerelda--Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Plimsouls--Million Miles Away
Pretenders--Tattooed Love Boys
Altered Images--Happy Birthday
Simple Minds--Alive and Kicking
Til Tuesday--Voices Carry
Yellowcard--Ocean Avenue
Jim Carroll Band--People Who Died

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

David Bowie and Bing Crosby--Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth
U2--I Will Follow
Billy Idol--Don't Need a Gun
Joe Jackson--Real Men
Frijid Pink--House of the Rising Sun
Queen w/David Bowie--Under Pressure
XTC--Senses Working Overtime
Bow Wow Wow--I Want Candy
Scritti Politti--Perfect Way
Split Enz--I Got You
Missing Persons--Mental Hopscotch
Killing Joke--The Wait
Siouxsie and the Banshees--Spellbound
Joy Division--Love Will Tear Us Apart
Berlin--No More Words
The Vapors--Turning Japanese

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mad props to Sam on those stellar musical playlists. They look like what I play.

Here's mine today:

Eric B and Rakim-Paid in Full
The Tenants-Sheriff
Mercyful Fate-Curse of the Pharaohs
AC/DC-Let's Get it up
ESG-Moody
Cocteau Twins-Wax and Wane
INXS-Learn to Smile
Human League-Darkness
New Order-Love Vigilantes
Adam and the Ants-Press Darlings
Saxon-Denim and Leather
Black Flag-My war
Generation X-Revenge
The Cure-M
The Police-Canary in a Coalmine
Paul Collins and the Beat-Rockn'roll Girl
Chris Deburgh-High on Emotion

Posts: 4317 | From: Town called Malice | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Veronica's new album "The Secret Life of The Veronica's", and KT Tunstall's "Eye on the Telescope"
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prince: "The Hits / The B-Sides", "Parade", "Purple Rain", "The Beautiful Experience", "The Very Best Of Prince"
The Time: "Ice Cream Castles"
Barbra Streisand: Don't Rain On My Parade

And all the 80's hits on 1069 The Point. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All for Noms and Noms for all...
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you dead yet - Children of Bodom

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2500 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lullaby to Paralyze-Queens of the Stone Age
Posts: 3842 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Urge Overkill--Girl You'll Be a Woman Soon
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIN-With Teeth
Posts: 3842 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Urge Overkill rule Sam. Are they still together? I remember the Girl song being in Pulp Fiction. Didn't they have another song called Sister Havana?
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Girl You'll be a Woman soon is the only song by them I'm familliar with mainly because I'm a big fan of Pulp Fiction and Tarantino in general.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Dangerous Toys--Teas'n, Pleas'n
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pimpf - Depeche Mode
The Beach - New Order
Heartbeat - King Crimson
Dreaming My Dreams - The Cranberries
Valerie Loves Me - Material Issue
Bound For The Floor - Local H
Sheep - Pink Floyd
Limelight - RUSH
Stir It Up - Bob Marley
It's My Life - Talk Talk
About A Girl - Nirvana
Night Songs - Cinderella
Anyone - Yaz

[ 15. February 2006, 17:32: Message edited by: Louden Swain [formerly The Pixies] ]

Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyLove19781999
Master Rewinder
Member # 2336

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BabyLove19781999   Email BabyLove19781999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No More Cloudy Days by The Eagles
Posts: 278 | From: Ottawa & Fort Lauderdale | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything by Dragonforce...they ROCK!!!!!

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2500 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

A Vulgar Display of Power by Pantera... (RIP Dimebag)
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
What About Love - 'Til Tuesday
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy

(little bit emo but hey, what the hell!)

Noms [Cool]

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Soilwork-Stabbing The Drama
Fear Factory-Obsolete
Metallica-Master of Puppets

Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

It's Our Burden To Bleed - Caliban
Fatal Poison Whisper - Mendeed
Worst Is Yet To Come - Still Remains
B.Y.O.B. - System Of A Down

Noms [Cool]

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Iowa-Slipknot
Tooth and Nail-Dokken
Blind-Korn
Around the Fur-Deftones
Sweetness-Jimmy Eat World

Canyoudigit The Sequel
Master Rewinder
Member # 4506

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit The Sequel   Email Canyoudigit The Sequel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joy Division - Novelty
Kraftwerk - Tour De France
Upsetters - Dollar In The Teeth
The Specials - Friday Night, Saturday Morning
Scream - New Song(these should also be on the punk thread)

[ 24. February 2006, 04:43: Message edited by: Canyoudigit The Sequel ]

Posts: 109 | From: Bopping my way back to Coney! | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

On the radio I'm listening to

Red Rider--Lunatic Fringe

and on Arena Rock off my Digital Cable I'm listening to

Dio--Holy Diver

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home