iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Just saw DEF LEPPARD in NYC doing THE TODAY SHOW

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just saw DEF LEPPARD in NYC doing THE TODAY SHOW
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoo-hoo!
they wre in Manhatten doing the TODAY SHOW with Byan Adams to promote their upcoming tour. I was wityh my frined Carol in the front row and we talked to Joe Elliot, Phil Collin and Vivian Campbell. Phil and Vivian signed her DEF LEPPARD poster. Totally cool!
I taped it with my vcr....we're in like 7 shots. (I'm the brunette in a black DEF LEPPARD sweathshirt screaming!)

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is totally cool!!

Aren't VCRs the best??? You can't do that with a DVD player.

I would have actually got up to see that, if I knew you were there, cause I never turn the TV on especially in the morning, so I am Clueless as to what is going on in the real world.

I wanna look up their touring schedule...I'll think I'll go do that, cause I would love to see Def Leppard and Bryan Adams, I am going to tell my son about them now, and watch him freak out...he loves them both.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't find an actual touring schedule...with dates and places they will be...Can anyone help???

I did a search and so far I got nothing. [Frown]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Def Leppard/Bryan Adams tour schedule
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pour some sugar on mamamiasweetpeaches. AWESOME! [Big Grin]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis, mark down Fri 06/24/05 Wilkes-Barre, PA Wachovia Arena! You, Cindy Mancini, and Jake Ryan have a date to see Def Leppard fer sure. [Cool]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already got my tickets for LaGrave Field here in Ft. Worth...right next to the courthouse.

Can't wait.....oh....and Bryan Adams is closing the show on this particular date....should be great

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ISIS....the show I'm going to is in a Brooklyn baseball stadium and kids under 12 are free so I might bring my six year old. You might wanna see what the policys are for the stadium near you...maybe you can get kids in.(If they are under 12 or really really short teenagers!)
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
There she goes with the short stuff again..ha. [Razz] [Smile]
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I am not bias. Hal Sparks is short and I love him to pieces!
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I definately would think about going to the Wilkes Barre concert. But, I have so much stuff coming up to do, I am not sure if I can fit it in...I think they are going to be in Lancaster too, but I think that is a weekend I am not going to be home either. I could have gone last August and saw them and they would have only been 20 minutes away from me. I should have gone.

My son is just going to be 12 this Saturday, so if he could go for free that would be cool.

Bryan Adams was at Hershey Park last year too, by himself. I like him almost as much as Def Leppard.

"Can't stop this thing we started", "Run to You", "Cuts like a Knife", "Thought I'd died and gone to heaven"...and of course "summer of 69".

Eddie...tell me all about it!!! [Big Grin]

Anna Sullivan
Master Rewinder
Member # 4010

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Anna Sullivan   Email Anna Sullivan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Pour Some Sugar On Me. That song really pumps me up. Most of my friends don't understand my 80's metal attachment. Oh well, I suppose they need not. I love Def Leppard, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi and Aerosmith (only the 80's stuff though). Every time I put my 80's metal CD on, my housemates cringe.
Posts: 232 | From: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home