iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Do any of you have 80's ringtones on your phone? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do any of you have 80's ringtones on your phone?
FontanaG
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for FontanaG   Author's Homepage   Email FontanaG       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiffany is tryin to make a comeback she has a web page on myspace if your a memeber its easy just type in Tiffany in the search or click on my page and she is in my friend list second page...
www.myspace.com/mobiledjdennis

Posts: 59 | From: FontanaCA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LONNIE
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LONNIE   Email LONNIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the fight song for Ohio State where I went to school and Any Thing she does is magic by the "Police'
Posts: 91 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyLove19781999
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2336

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BabyLove19781999   Email BabyLove19781999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have polyphonic ringtones, which sound more like the originals. I've got two of the best 80s instrumentals on my phone. My favorites:

Dynasty by Bill Conti
Masters of the Universe by Shuki Levy and Haim Saban

Check them out:

http://ringtones.duble.com/polyphonic/tv-show/tv-theme-ringtones/tv-theme-dynasty.htm

http://ringtones.duble.com/polyphonic/cartoons-and-manga/alain-chauffour-ringtones/alain-chauffour-he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe.htm

Posts: 371 | From: Ottawa & Fort Lauderdale | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home