iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Just got my JUDAS PRIEST tickets!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just got my JUDAS PRIEST tickets!
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna kill my best friend. LAST NIGHT he tells me JUDAS PRIEST tickets went onsale....so of course today I got lousy tickets. But at least I got tickets.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sucks when are thay coming to pittsburgh does any body know this the tour i have bin waiting for sence ozzfest 2004 what show did you get tickets for and where your seats located
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brode
Master Rewinder
Member # 3732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brode   Author's Homepage   Email Brode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judas Priest and Queensryche. I'd go more for Queensryche, but Priest is still fun. I hear Rob still does it up good live.

Still, I want to see Queensryche.

Posts: 267 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUEENSYRCHE is not gonna be at the show Im going to. I got PNC ARTS CENTER in NJ field tickets.
Go to www.ticketmaster.com to see if they are playing near you.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brode
Master Rewinder
Member # 3732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brode   Author's Homepage   Email Brode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geh, well then who's opening? I heard Ryche was supposed to be the opening act for JP..?

And I know for a fact they aren't playing near me, I live in Canada.

Posts: 267 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thairs a roumer that dokken will be added to the line up i hope not nothing againts dokken i like them but another band means a shorter judas priest set
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie Dale Winton
Master Rewinder
Member # 3419

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie Dale Winton   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie Dale Winton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw them two weeks ago (supported by Scorpions) and they were AWESOME! Halford can still cut it, no doubt about that. Great set list, great stage show - you're gonna LOVE it!
Posts: 242 | From: Northampton, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Wow...SCORPIONS too...You really lucked out.
I like Don DOKKEN but I went to see DOKKEN in a club around here last year and it was Don and three other guys! I want DOKKEN DOKKEN...original members!!!!

[ 12. April 2005, 04:47: Message edited by: mamamiasweetpeaches ]

joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
thair is a nother roumer going around that the orignal dokken are geting back toghter to do a reunion tour witch i will beleve when i see i still think don dokken and george lynch are mad at each other after what happened in the lake 90s
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Yeah, they are real on again off again friends..but so are Tommy Lee and Vince Neil and they managed to put aside their differences and tour again...so here's hopin'.
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Priest rule!What more can i say?Anyone got "Angel of Retribution"?
Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
the thing with motley is i still think vince neil is still mad at tommy lee over the fist fight thay had on the last tour i dont know if you know this or not but every member of motley crue is traveling to the shows in sepret buses so i still hate still exstes the curent crue tour is all about the money a good example of this is on crues last tour i payed 32.50 to get in this time i payed 85.75 whats rong with this picture
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Did you go to MADISON SQUARE GARDEN? Cuz I WENT THERE AND THATS WHY i ASSUMED MY TICKETS COST SO MUCH.
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
no i am seeing motley crue at the end of augast at post gazett pilvian
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
i just got my judas priest tickets to day 4/16 for bloosom music center i have to go to cleveland for this show i sence found out earlyer this week that pittsburgh is not getting a judas priest/queensryche show so i got to travel 2 houres and 15 minutes up the road to clevelend just to see judas priest this leg of the tour i saw them last summer on ozzfest this will be my first full judes priest show with rob halford i have seen judas priest in full with ripper owens but not with rob halford cant wait

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home