iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » No Secrets!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No Secrets!!!!!!
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Cindy!!!!! I am having a great day!!!

Cindy sent me a CD of 80's songs, and the song NO Secrets-Van Stephenson is on it, and I LOVE it!!!! Yippee!!!! I am listening to it right now, it gave me goosebumps!! I love the music!!! Woo Hoo...now that's what I think music should do for you!!

I just wanna jump up on the furniture and dance!!!

This CD is so awesome!! It has Shake It-Ian Matthews-I love it!!!!!!!, and....

Hold on to the Dream-Irene Cara-which I LOVE this song!!!! I love the words to these songs!!

ROCK ON!!! Thanks Cindy!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cool]

Joanna Cameron wrote me and is calling me Friday morning!!! I am getting a tax refund!!! yippee!!

Cool day!!! Who cares if it is like 10 degrees out!!! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to mention...I am wearing my Valley Girl shirt!!!! [Wink] [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Can anybody post the lyrics to this song too??

I Love it!

The part I like the most...this is what I think he is saying:

I had to be your friend
when he hurt you mercilessly
I had to just pretend
you never meant any more to me
I had to let you cry
instead of taking you in to my arms
I had to take my time
while the weight was taking me apart.....

I Love the whole thing, but that part is my favorite!!

The music rocks!! If you have never heard this song, I highly recommend finding it!

cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay Isis, I'm glad you liked the mix!! Nothing makes me happier than sharing a soundtrack [Smile] !

The first time I saw Secret Admirer, I was like what is this opening song?? It is so great! I went on a hunt and was able to track down a copy. The rest of the songs from the movie are okay but "No Secrets" by Van Stephenson is by far the best [Big Grin] .

Now if I could just find No Small Affair [Confused] !

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallyum
Master Rewinder
Member # 2746

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for wallyum   Email wallyum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.musicstack.com/listings.cgi?find=no+small+affair&search_type=title&media=CDsVinyl

Sorry about the wrap. It's out there. It just depends on how bad you want it.

Posts: 160 | From: Northern Kentucky | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home