iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Music Video of the Week (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Music Video of the Week
spleus
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9533

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for spleus   Author's Homepage   Email spleus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys are such a awesome heros of 80.
Posts: 16 | From: london | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great tune from the fantastic Isolation album (1984)

Toto - Stranger in Town

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin
 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tS1nbVz14

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dare - Abandon

Great Dare song from their debut album "Out of The Silence" (1988)

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if the 'embroidered' patch is still available.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
romancing the stone - eddy grant

when he catches the guitar and starts playing it, friggin awesome!

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Dare - Abandon

Great Dare song from their debut album "Out of The Silence" (1988)

-

I love Dare atomik....awesome tune!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the leading Australian bands of the 80's.

INXS -- What You Need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSME53nL8tg

[ 21. March 2011, 02:12: Message edited by: Lovers with Cassie ]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
I´ve been listening Masi: Downtown Dreamers (1988) cd today.

Here´s a great song and video, pure 80s:

MASI - God Promised A Paradise

-

Falkor
Rewinder
Member # 7874

17 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Falkor   Email Falkor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Electric Light Orchestra - Calling America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_XsOUC9s0

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 17  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gonna have to go with a ballad from one of my all time fav bands for this week's pick:

Scorpions - Send Me An Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Scorpions is great!
Watched Electra Glide in Blue the other day and that video includes same locations.

Falkor, Balance of Power is a great ELO album.

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Orphan was a great Canadian new wave/aor band.
Get the great Escape Music 2-disc set including albums Lonely at Night (1983) and Salute (1985)

Orphan: Lonely at Night

-  -

Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The theme song of the crew of "Australia 2" when they won the America's Cup.

Men At Work -- Down Under

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG-hNXXy6I

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Frehley's Comet-Into The Night

Great Ace tune and video. The song was written by the legendary Russ Ballard.

-

Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
The cover of the Lipps Inc song.

Pseudo Echo -- Funky Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnejLmQGYhg

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Dan Reed Network - Ritual

Wonderful tune from the self titled 1988 album.

-

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Danielle Dax - Cathouse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6dIBK7_ig

Time to Give it up for a Bad-@ss Female that ISN'T Joan Jett or Pat Benatar!..lol

-

[ 29. June 2011, 16:37: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again

all the little synth sounds in this song remind me of being little.. loved the video..the song always had a haunting feel to me. beautiful tune!

we just started to get our monsoon weather here, and when it storms, i always think of this song.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it Ronnie!

Now you got me listening to this one...

Would I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie to you
One Crazy Summer go go go

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha good pick, Muffy. i love Lennox!

it's not 80s, but i love her song 'Why' on her solo album 'Diva'..which had a string of other hits too.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muffy and Ronnie .. great tunes!

Oh and after all the 'pretty' talk on "The Kiss" thread, I thought this video was needed! [Wink]

Here's a cool picture video.. I would like to make one with 80's actors and actresses:

Book of Love I

And here's the official video if you prefer:

Book of Love II

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

valley, i love that song and that group!! [Smile] sexy 80s tune!
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard that song! but i'm loving it alot.....awesome!
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

btw, that first video is soooo cool, Val! such beautiful men and women..very classic!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home