iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Music Video of the Week (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Music Video of the Week
spleus
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9533

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for spleus   Author's Homepage   Email spleus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys are such a awesome heros of 80.
Posts: 16 | From: london | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great tune from the fantastic Isolation album (1984)

Toto - Stranger in Town

-

Posts: 5268 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Author's Homepage   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin
 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tS1nbVz14

Posts: 1506 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dare - Abandon

Great Dare song from their debut album "Out of The Silence" (1988)

-

Posts: 5268 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax
Rewind Icon
Member # 8571

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if the 'embroidered' patch is still available.
Posts: 2035 | From: Kamp Komfort | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
romancing the stone - eddy grant

when he catches the guitar and starts playing it, friggin awesome!

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

100 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Dare - Abandon

Great Dare song from their debut album "Out of The Silence" (1988)

-

I love Dare atomik....awesome tune!
Posts: 3604 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 100  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

199 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the leading Australian bands of the 80's.

INXS -- What You Need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSME53nL8tg

[ 21. March 2011, 02:12: Message edited by: Lovers with Cassie ]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 199  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
I´ve been listening Masi: Downtown Dreamers (1988) cd today.

Here´s a great song and video, pure 80s:

MASI - God Promised A Paradise

-

Falkor
Rewinder
Member # 7874

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Falkor   Email Falkor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Electric Light Orchestra - Calling America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_XsOUC9s0

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Author's Homepage   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gonna have to go with a ballad from one of my all time fav bands for this week's pick:

Scorpions - Send Me An Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE

Posts: 1506 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Scorpions is great!
Watched Electra Glide in Blue the other day and that video includes same locations.

Falkor, Balance of Power is a great ELO album.

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Orphan was a great Canadian new wave/aor band.
Get the great Escape Music 2-disc set including albums Lonely at Night (1983) and Salute (1985)

Orphan: Lonely at Night

-  -

Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

199 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The theme song of the crew of "Australia 2" when they won the America's Cup.

Men At Work -- Down Under

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG-hNXXy6I

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 199  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Frehley's Comet-Into The Night

Great Ace tune and video. The song was written by the legendary Russ Ballard.

-

Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

199 Updates!

Member Rated:
The cover of the Lipps Inc song.

Pseudo Echo -- Funky Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnejLmQGYhg

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Dan Reed Network - Ritual

Wonderful tune from the self titled 1988 album.

-

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

Member Rated:
Danielle Dax - Cathouse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6dIBK7_ig

Time to Give it up for a Bad-@ss Female that ISN'T Joan Jett or Pat Benatar!..lol

-

[ 29. June 2011, 16:37: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

33 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again

all the little synth sounds in this song remind me of being little.. loved the video..the song always had a haunting feel to me. beautiful tune!

we just started to get our monsoon weather here, and when it storms, i always think of this song.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 33  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it Ronnie!

Now you got me listening to this one...

Would I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie to you
One Crazy Summer go go go

Posts: 2901 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

33 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha good pick, Muffy. i love Lennox!

it's not 80s, but i love her song 'Why' on her solo album 'Diva'..which had a string of other hits too.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 33  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

19 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muffy and Ronnie .. great tunes!

Oh and after all the 'pretty' talk on "The Kiss" thread, I thought this video was needed! [Wink]

Here's a cool picture video.. I would like to make one with 80's actors and actresses:

Book of Love I

And here's the official video if you prefer:

Book of Love II

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 19  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

33 Updates!

valley, i love that song and that group!! [Smile] sexy 80s tune!
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard that song! but i'm loving it alot.....awesome!
Posts: 2901 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

33 Updates!

btw, that first video is soooo cool, Val! such beautiful men and women..very classic!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home