iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » please help me with a song!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help me with a song!!
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok you guys, i can't stand it anymore, i have been looking for the name of this song for a long time, i have google'd the lyrics several times, searched various blogs and came up with nothing. i even tried yahoo answers haha.

it's a freestyle sounding song, by a woman and some of the lyrics are..

i want to be your,
be your lovergirl
i want you ba-by
you know you are my world

that's the chorus, and no it's not teena marie's lovergirl. i used to have this song on a mixtape back in the early 90s that someone had made for me but i did not have the titles and lost the cassette. i remember it being played on the radio but no one else i know remembers it! hopefully one of you can help. it's driven me nuts for a long time. [Roll Eyes] [Cool]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, you tried google, blogs, and yahoo answers BEFORE the rewind? pssshhhh! [Razz]

Meg - Lover Girl (1989)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izxKA09E9Bc

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Secret Admirer, you're the bomb. that's the song, thanks a ton! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Secret Admirer .. that was hilarious and impressive at the same time.

Ronnie.. I wondered who that person that actually used Yahoo Answers was!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Ronnie! haha everyone but us? [Smile]

I think we should all bow to the music god that is Secret Admirer.........he found the song in Just the Way You Are for me in a milisec and it wasn't even listed in the Soundtrack info........totally impressive.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're all not-so-secret-admirers of Secret Admirer!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, you guys!  -
Glad to help out if I can. F R E E S T Y L E  -

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh please please please ........

.....let me let me let me, let me get what i want admirer.

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home