iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Any Platinum Blonde (Canada) fans here?!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Platinum Blonde (Canada) fans here?!?
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved this band! Cool look, great music and style. First record I heard from them was Alien Shores when I was in college in 1985. It was awesome! Finally found their first record, Standing In The Dark, and that was great too. They should have been big here in the US but weren't for some reason. I don't think their record company gave them the proper push/support for touring the states. They were better than a lot of bands out at the same time.

That being said, i HATED their last record, Contact. They lost their cool style, got raggedy looking, changed the music (for the worse)and lost everything that I loved about them. Too bad.

Discuss.
 -
 -

Both records are WAY out of print but I have the hook up on MP3s of both if anyone needs/wants this stuff. [Big Grin]

Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home