iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » What was your last 80s CD?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What was your last 80s CD?
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was the last 80s CD you bought?

Mine was:
 -

Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty In Pink Sntrk
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I just bought Duty Now for the Future (by DEVO) and the Pixies greatest hits.

I like odd things.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got the footloose soundtrack.

it had 2 versions of dancing in the sheets by shalamar...the original and the extended. i thought that was neat.

i also got the adventureland soundtrack..which was loaded with 80s songs: don't dream it's over, your love, rock me amadeus..etc.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Diesel and the Injectors. The debut album for Mark Lizotte (alias Diesel), as well as his only one with the band before going solo, this was his breakthrough album when released, going platinum and yielding five successful singles including Don't Need Love, Cryin' Shame and Soul Revival.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING 80'S
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7744

4 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KING 80'S   Email KING 80'S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's Having A Baby cd & Movie - KiLLer Combo HuH!!
Posts: 95 | From: CANADA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't remember
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I splurged for an E.G. Daily cd I've wanted for a while now. Merry Christmas to me [Smile]
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattCarson80
Rewind Curious
Member # 8475

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MattCarson80   Email MattCarson80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How ironic I also got the Thief of Hears sndtrk lol also Laura Branigan - The Best of Branigan
Posts: 3 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home